CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'll probably get the CLG and HCS Contender (White) skin next week.

z3T9ICj.jpg

4WZxvCh.jpg

muMBySW.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd argue OpTic.

Its RNG but mostly because they believe theyre the 2nd best team until its time to prove it.

Why are they showing a BR skin on Truth?  BR Skins are useless for Arena players.  I never understood why when you pick up a BR off the map spawn, why does it not apply your skin to it?  Literally the only skin that is valuable is the Magnum (other than armor/helmet of course).

• Upvote (+1) 8

Did I miss a skin?

Edit: Just saw your post thanks

Real talk, teams that are in a single location with a coach are going to have an advantage over teams like RNG who are spread out across the country. It's not an excuse. I just feel like it's necessary if you want to reach full potential as a team in an online league. It could also lead to having a centralized hub for Halo (like LoL in LA) and would allow for more LAN type events.

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@Timo Can you raise the volume on the stream? I have to turn up my amp a few more notches than I'd like to.

I'm having the same issue.

Why are they showing a BR skin on Truth?  BR Skins are useless for Arena players.  I never understood why when you pick up a BR off the map spawn, why does it not apply your skin to it?  Literally the only skin that is valuable is the Magnum (other than armor/helmet of course).

Its almost like the most popular playlist in Halo 5 in Warzone where the BR is the most used weapon.

Well what I'm saying is true? He is literally always on H1Z1. In my opinion if the team practiced more on Halo, they would be reaching their (scary) potential. :)

Fixed :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its almost like the most popular playlist in Halo 5 in Warzone where the BR is the most used weapon.

While that's almost certainly true, places like Reddit show a lot of evidence that they wouldn't care about these or team skins, or at least not as much as fans of competitive.  I'm making the assumption that those people primarily play Arena.  I personally play a lot, 99% Arena, and I don't like the fact that I open weapon skins that are not valuable.

EDIT:  Forgot to say I would find them valuable if they made the change I mentioned, which seems like an obvious thing if you've played CSGO or any game that has weapon skins.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So how much are those packs? REQ point wise?

Not known.

While that's almost certainly true, places like Reddit show a lot of evidence that they wouldn't care about these or team skins, or at least not as much as fans of competitive. I'm making the assumption that those people primarily play Arena. I personally play a lot, 99% Arena, and I don't like the fact that I open weapon skins that are not valuable.

There are 6 Pistol/Magnum skins (12, if you include Team Skins). 3 BR Skins aren't the end of the world and are pretty dope to show off in Warzone or SWAT.

While that's almost certainly true, places like Reddit show a lot of evidence that they wouldn't care about these or team skins, or at least not as much as fans of competitive.  I'm making the assumption that those people primarily play Arena.  I personally play a lot, 99% Arena, and I don't like the fact that I open weapon skins that are not valuable.

EDIT:  Forgot to say I would find them valuable if they made the change I mentioned, which seems like an obvious thing if you've played CSGO or any game that has weapon skins.

CSGO works like that?

I thought if you picked up someone elses gun, it would have their skin?

• Upvote (+1) 2

z3T9ICj.jpg

4WZxvCh.jpg

muMBySW.jpg

Will these along with the team ones be purchasable? If so any idea when the team ones will go live? :) 

CSGO works like that?

I thought if you picked up someone elses gun, it would have their skin?

It would work the same way in Halo 5.  The difference is that if you spawned the weapon onto the map by being the first person to pick it up from its spawn point, you'd apply your skin.  If you killed me and took it, it would still have my skin.  It makes my skin more valuable to me and it also adds value for you even when you don't have it.  This would also let them add skins to things like Sniper, Carbine, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 1