CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Dinos exposed U4X but lost 3-2.

Batchford won over Septiq 3-2. I don't think they have other teammates based off tweets/posts here/Twitch chat.

Xmen won 3-1 over Pulse.

Thanks. Been too busy to keep up lately but how did Batchford end up back to Infused?

Lucky guess?

Seems dumb to say, if you got 3-0'd people are going to shit talk to some extent. Best to ignore it and focus on improving your team and game for tomorrow. But hey, I'm only a simple man.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I am so dead right now.

It looks as if Suspector is staring at Towey and thinking something like "Dude, Towey that's not even the right pose we agreed on before this call"

While Towey is thinking "I am a hardass"  :D  :D

• Upvote (+1) 6

Thanks. Been too busy to keep up lately but how did Batchford end up back to Infused?

They ran with Snakey and it didn't work out so they awkwardly picked him back up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who knows but his pinned tweet is proof that hes full of shit. Most people like Ninja. Some of just happen to think he can improve and probably should focus on Halo if he ever wants RNG to be taken seriously.

RNG struggling? Must be Ninjas fault!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well what I'm saying is true? He is literally always on H1Z1. In my opinion if he practiced more on Halo, they would be reaching their (scary) potential. :)

Edit: I'm a Ninja Subscriber, so dont even bother calling me a hater.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Let's go ALG!

It'll be interesting to see what happens if Rammyy ends up shitting. Does Ryanoob suddenly have an "emergency" and need to be replaced for the rest of the season?

The actual players and teams are not nearly as good but it's honestly more entertaining to watch.(first time watching EU was today)

Kinda like how some people prefer watching college football over the nfl.

Don't you hate radar and autos? I'm surprised you'd find EU more entertaining... Those blokes seem to love that AR.

I've only seen CLG AR but I actually prefer the EG skins, of course still need to see other 2 from CLG. Hyped to see Optics

This grenade throw was INSANE by Pulse wow

This better be in the top 5. Just steal this clip, I doubt Jimbo would mind. Kinda like how they had Royal 2's and Frosty's clips in without them actually being on stream.

• Upvote (+1) 1

who in the halo community gets more shit when they lose?

Ninjas 100% correct in his tweet. People just dislike him for some reason. I never understood it.

I'd argue OpTic.

• Upvote (+1) 4

who in the halo community gets more shit when they lose?

Ninjas 100% correct in his tweet. People just dislike him for some reason. I never understood it.

there seems to be a correlation between the more attention you get the more judgement you receive, as if the more successful you are in one area the worse your faults are even though everyone has faults and plenty of people dont have shit for success.  its sad to see but people in the spotlight get a lot of hate just for existing

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hey guys - I am here if there are any questions or feedback, please tag me. :)

Hope you enjoy the show!

@@Timo Ever since week 1, the volume of the stream has been low. Is there a fix? Other streams are much louder.

• Upvote (+1) 3