CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Outside? 

We haven't scrimmed a pro team in about 2 weeks now and I haven't communicated with anyone about this for longer than a few messages.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We haven't scrimmed a pro team in about 2 weeks now and I haven't communicated with anyone about this for longer than a few messages.

Oh. Thought you were leaving ALG! Had me scared. DO you think its a lot better practice to scrim pro teams vs Top AMs? 

i wonder if crying LBJ will become a meme like crying MJ after tonight

When you're almost a year into the game and we finally get a doubles playlist, and it's literal trash... (I played a map last night that spawns 4 different power-ups on the map at the same time) it's pretty clear that 343 has a pretty serious disconnect with what made the Halo games popular and attractive in the first place. 

The ranking system in all reality is so bad... Platinums matching full teams of Onyx players. All 343 had to do was give us 1-50 and it resets every 2 months so players have something to grind, instead they gave us a rank that I don't care about and a horrible matching engine. 

I know I'm not alone in my assessment and I'm expecting neg rep for this... but the length of time that it takes them to add things players want and they still get it wrong... it's no wonder the population isn't there.

Optic prison LOL. I actually don't mind that map since both boosts (power and speed) where nerfed (H4 damage boost was atleast a killing spree if not a frenzy or riot, and they got rid of single charge beat downs on Speed Boost). So it really comes down to camping the vent above OS and the room above Camo. Really campy map.

We need a poll to see how many people enjoy the current ranking system compared to 1-50 (I'm assuming halo 2 ranking system)

I actually did what Igs told me to do

Melee my way to diamond... Well I tried...

Melee my way through it.. Although in a shitty way.. Turned my diamond 1 to a gold 6...which then turned into a plat1 after one game.

No you can't Melee your way into a diamond..just like how you can't shoot your way into a onyx if you don't know how to.

Anywys. I got my social rank of play and I'm happy =D.. No need to play sweaty anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 2

RNG vs nV about to start.

I like Ninja's streams and all, but I wish someone from nV would stream scrims. Really awkward watching Ninja's stream when I'm rooting for nV. 

About this Eu rostermania. Remember what happened in Na ? It was all Lethul leaving Eg and and Eg grabbing Commonly. The rest was almost inevitable. It's not like every team wanted to make a change. This might be very similar case in Eu if U4x dropped one and picked someone from Xmen.

Xmen actually needed change but sucks if they ended up loosing Tufoxy making U4x even stronger.

I wonder how will all those teams match again each other on lan. Remember Mose and Respectful not even getting out of pool in Emea finals ?

It would be funny seeing Buks winning the lan even without Jimbo.

I believe they will be.

intel? if they're not on now I don't think they'll be on later tonight. the twins are always needing to go to bed early

We need a poll to see how many people enjoy the current ranking system compared to 1-50 (I'm assuming halo 2 ranking system)

I actually did what Igs told me to do

Melee my way to diamond... Well I tried...

Melee my way through it.. Although in a shitty way.. Turned my diamond 1 to a gold 6...which then turned into a plat1 after one game.

No you can't Melee your way into a diamond..just like how you can't shoot your way into a onyx if you don't know how to.

Anywys. I got my social rank of play and I'm happy =D.. No need to play sweaty anymore.

what? You can't derank into a different division
  • Downvote (-1) 2

lmao before the game "never get in 1v1s on this gametype"

ninja immediately runs and gets in a 1v1

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Probably the UI bug related to Platinum.

Check Waypoint or your service record to see your actual rank.

intel? if they're not on now I don't think they'll be on later tonight. the twins are always needing to go to bed early

They all just hoped on their scrim discord. They already started they are scrimming liquid. I dont think anyone is streaming though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

and so it begins, the dark times when no one streams their scrims. 

Or you know they just felt like not streaming tonight or want to go over things.

• Upvote (+1) 1

placement matches

with an MMR of a diamon, since i've been diamond every season