CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just fuck me right up fam, thanks

You're surprisingly optimistic tonight, but tonight's losses weren't from lack of practice
  • Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You're surprisingly optimistic tonight, but tonight's losses weren't from lack of practice

I mean, you obviously know more than I do, I just think you guys are still a bit off. It takes time to get back into that groove and get your confidence back. By next week or week after that I'm sure you'll find that groove, make the playoffs, and make a good run.

If not, win or lose, I'm still a fan

@@Snip3down You don't have to answer obviously, but would you care to explain why you personally think you lost? 

I know a lot of community members would appreciate your feedback. (Also you played well tonight!)

I don't think there is a combination of players that can beat CLG.

Roy, Snipedown, Huke, and Bubu could maybe take an occasional series ... ?  But I agree, it's absurd how good CLG are

yea lets be assholes to one of our best fans

Sometimes I worry about Vin too. I think sometimes we get fooled by his tough exterior and forget that he's really a gentle giant on the inside.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sometimes I worry about Vin too. I think sometimes we get fooled by his tough exterior and forget that he's really a gentle giant on the inside.

What?

Also who's being an asshole to who? I didn't see anybody being mean

Def. confused right now

• Upvote (+1) 1

me rn

WbcZbbl.gif

Hope you plan on repaying me for this promotion of your video. I like back rubs, butterflies, and puppy sneezes.

EG Spartan incoming. Can't wait. Eric stream. I miss u :(

@@Snip3down You don't have to answer obviously, but would you care to explain why you personally think you lost? 

I know a lot of community members would appreciate your feedback. (Also you played well tonight!)

It was honestly just poor play. Outslaying game 1 but losing 3-1. Being up 47-44 I think in Regret and going on a 1-6 streak to lose. In game 3 they kept pushing for 3 caps and it ended up screwing them over because nv would get 3 or 4 dead and just hold a 2 cap. I like how EG was playing aggressive that game but nv was playing really passive and coming out on top every time EG made a push.

Have I ever come out and just said that I'm an envy fan? I probably should've done that a while ago.

Also, fans overreact. It's what people do. Dudes really shouldn't take things so personally.

• Upvote (+1) 2

which series is worth watching the rebroadcast for?

am i alone in wishing pro league was monday/friday instead of thurs/friday? I feel like a whole week of no hype hurts

My power ranking votes are just the current standings at this point.

CLG (obvious)

NV (3-0d EG who I still hold in high regard)

RNG (3-0d Optic, got 3-0d by best team)

EG (3-0d ALG, got 3-0d by 2nd best team)

E6 (barely beat garbage team, got 3-0d by best team)

Optic (beat someone)

ALG (lost to optic, hopefully the last nail in goofy's coffin)

TL (don't deserve to be in the league, but after poaching danoxide, elevate probably aren't good enough to beat them either)