CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I might be overreacting but I think Snip3down should consider leaving EG, if a better option arises. I think EG is starting to reach a point of plateau of skill AS A TEAM. I mean, the idea isn't a new one. People on the forums brought it up before but this is getting ridiculous. He showed up both games, putting the team on his back, kills wise and yet everyone else is taking turns showing up. 

If I were Snip3down, I would consider teams like E6 and Liquid; even RNG could entertain the idea. The thing about moving right now is that the teams that are better than EG, most likely won't make a move.

• Upvote (+1) 1

now that EG are not the clear cut 1 (or more recently #2) they are definitely my team to root for. I hated them when they were winning but now that they have fallen off i want to see the rise to the top again.

Liquid should change its name to 08 lions because i think they are going to goose for the season. I just cant see them beating any of the other teams.

Yeah I'm with you on that. Now that they need to put in the time to get back to clear cut #2 makes me want to root for them even more

• Upvote (+1) 1

wow. 5k viewers? Last I saw we were hitting 30K+ an event. Is this not an important event this weekend?

just online seeding matches basically.

lack of lans sucks. =/

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

just online seeding matches basically.

lack of lans sucks. =/

Ah. Okay. I was worried for a moment that we were dad. 

Def. desensitized to EG losing by now, but I think we can take away a few things here:

-nV is the real deal now, wow. No expectations going into pro league but now? Def. top 3 for sure, probably top 2. So happy for Mikwen especially because the dude is so hard on himself and pushes himself to grind so much.

-EG is looking a lot better since their 0-2 week. Def. think they can make a push for top 4 by ~2 more weeks and be close to 100% again.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Mikwen was shitting this whole series, but how does he throw nades so fast? It's like automatic. The dude has improved so much so fast. It is incredible. 

Shoutout to @@Mikwen for keeping up the grind. 

I'm pretty sure im not the only one who does this, Just like CS, COD and Halo i only watch the lan events. IDK why i just dont find it as enjoyable to watch. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That was a VERY close 3-0, scoreline is by no means indicative of a massive difference between the two teams

edit: towey currently 

pdZFiYm.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

I wonder if the Beyond power rankings(not the community ones) are still going to be biased againist NV this week they should of been #2 last week.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Envy are looking amazing at the moment, happy for Mikwen and Ola to be doing so well after not qualifying for Worlds.

Lets hope they don't get destroyed by CLG next week....

EGs 2 weeks without practice still showing in the late game unfortunately.

Truth CTF: About to put in a cap to go 2-2, runner gets killed, nv flag returned, nv counter cap for 3-1 win.

Regret TS: Lost from 47-44

Eden SH: Led 50-20 ish early, nv took the lead, eg got back into it at the end but again failed to close out the game.

An EG without the breaks from practice closes out these games, which I think we will see as pro league goes on. Actually quite a promising series for an EG fan

• Upvote (+1) 2

Since NV plans on scrimming if there going to scrim I hope they stream it I'd love too see a rematch between them and RNG who are pretty much neck-in-neck for that #2 spot.

So are tie breakers solely map percentage? Why not let the tie breaker be the record between the two teams? I feel like that makes more sense than overall map percentage wins.