CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm kinda disappointed that the last two nights after his games Ninja keeps streaming. I know its his "job" and a source of income but I thought all the pro's had agreed to not stream during pro league matches to help build the scene. Especially someone like ninja who gets so many viewers

• Downvote (-1) 11

I'm kinda disappointed that the last two nights after his games Ninja keeps streaming. I know its his "job" and a source of income but I thought all the pro's had agreed to not stream during pro league matches to help build the scene. Especially someone like ninja who gets so many viewers

They agreed not to stream the Proleague matches, not the regular stream.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The endless cycle of people asking for ninja the dog to return then saying they just dont work well and wanting them to break up....

I am living in an endless cycle

What if.............it's two different groups of people saying different things?

Sorry to be so blunt, but this statement you made suggests that you don't understand high level Halo very well.

nah i do, i play high level halo. We are talking about making a good team better. and to do that you need someone who slays and plays obj well not one of the other.. no point in making change if you cant get better. 

Someone who can get more kills, make the same obj plays, has the same positioning, and good coms is better than a player who can:

get a decent amount of kills make the same obj plays and the same positioning with good coms. 

LITERALLY saying

there are players out there who can get more kills than vic x while providing the same amount of good positioning and obj work.

EDIT: IN MY UNPROFESSIONAL OPINION.

EDIT EDIT: IN MY VERY BIASED RNG FANBOY NEVER PLAYED AT AN EVENT GETS NERVOUS PLAYING PROS BUT STILL BEATS THE TOP AM PLAYERS IN MM THINKS IM GOOD OPINION.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 18

The transfer I'd like to see would be

RNG : Ninja, Commonly, Spartan, Penguin

CLG : SnakeBite, Frosty, Royal 2, RESPECTFUL THE GOD OF WAR ... sorry EUROPE
sorry lethul ily really

He's streaming H1Z1 so it won't take away halo viewers. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

and because you are the coach of the team i completely respect and trust your opinion, as a fan i just get frustrated when i know RNG can be playing a lot better. Hopefully this next week of practice goes very well.

can't expect to have a close series against the best team if we don't practice my friend. It's been an unfortunate last few weeks but a tremendous amount of time is getting put in from here on out (except on sundays). The team will try our best to try and make you and every other RNG fan proud. I promise :)

• Upvote (+1) 5

He's streaming H1Z1 so it won't take away halo viewers. 

I think you underestimate how many people care about Ninja and not just the game he's playing.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I feel like Goofy has gone for a lot of unnecessary ground pounds in this series.

nah i do, i play high level halo. We are talking about making a good team better. and to do that you need someone who slays and plays obj well not one of the other.. no point in making change if you cant get better.

Someone who can get more kills, make the same obj plays, has the same positioning, and good coms is better than a player who can:

get a decent amount of kills make the same obj plays and the same positioning with good coms.

LITERALLY saying

there are players out there who can get more kills than vic x while providing the same amount of good positioning and obj work.

EDIT EDIT: IN MY VERY BIASED RNG FANBOY NEVER PLAYED AT AN EVENT GETS NERVOUS PLAYING PROS BUT STILL BEATS THE TOP AM PLAYERS IN MM THINKS IM GOOD OPINION.

Ok, I was responding to your statement that a player who had more kills and assists would be a better player.

If you're talking about a player who is just as good at objective (can't really tell that from stats), better at communication (can't tell that from stats), has better chemistry (can't tell that from stats), has the same level of positioning (can't tell that from stats), and puts up the same or better kd and kda then we could have a conversation about that.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ok, I was responding to your statement that a player who had more kills and assists would be a better player.

If you're talking about a player who is just as good at objective (can't really tell that from stats), better at communication (can't tell that from stats), has better chemistry (can't tell that from stats), has the same level of positioning (can't tell that from stats), and puts up the same or better kd and kids then we could have a conversation about that.

We good fam, im just energetic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy shit, this guy cracked the code.
  • Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

nah i do, i play high level halo. 

Proof? Because you sound like a Gold 3

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

LITERALLY saying

But Victory X puts up the second best stats on the team..

• Upvote (+1) 2

All I hear are excuses and promises that will be broken.

How many times have we heard OpTic players say they're going to start winning from here on out?

Also...

"we just kind of forgot"

:/

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think you underestimate how many people care about Ninja and not just the game he's playing.

would they be watching the halo stream anyway if ninja wasn't streaming/playing in it?

• Upvote (+1) 1