CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We threw the beyond tourney to please you guys and YOU STILL WANT MORE? 

Still too boring.

:simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just hope one day we will be able to witness competitive Halo where predicting the champion is almost impossible..........meaning any team in the top 4 or top 5 can win a tournament and every series goes to a game 5 or game 7...#wishfulthinking  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

you are crazy if you think commonly is not the best player on that team. Spartan is a better player than vic x, Spartans positioning is just as good, and he is a better slayer. K/D is not irrelevant like everyone says. You need strong slayers. Clearly. i know vic x and ninja have great chemistry but so do sparty and ninja. 

You're fanboying harder than you realize right now. Commonly is very talented, but has been inconsistent on RNG. Spartan is also a good player, but doesn't mesh well with Ninja, as we have seen already. He can't change teams anyway, and I highly doubt many teams are looking at him.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lol how did they not get the OS.. Did Str8 sick actually just straight up fall off of top mid leading to that? Jesus.

you are crazy if you think commonly is not the best player on that team. Spartan is a better player than vic x, Spartans positioning is just as good, and he is a better slayer. K/D is not irrelevant like everyone says. You need strong slayers. Clearly. i know vic x and ninja have great chemistry but so do sparty and ninja. 

I hate to be that guy, but Spartan + Ninja has proven not to work all that well

• Upvote (+1) 2

#EricWasTheProblem :kappa:

Towey lookin better today for sure but I still wanna give em a crash course

The endless cycle of people asking for ninja the dog to return then saying they just dont work well and wanting them to break up....

I am living in an endless cycle

I like the people still calling for another run of Mikwenja.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Spartan/ninja is never going to work. Both of them get too emotional

This is really sad to see man, hope the best for you and best wishes with the treatments

Don't really sub to YT channels at all but I got you fam

• Upvote (+1) 4

If someone can average his same k/d k/da with adding more kills/assists, that would make them a better. player.

Sorry to be so blunt, but this statement you made suggests that you don't understand high level Halo very well.
  • Upvote (+1) 9

middle school towey always seems mad that he has to share the stage with someone. so many interruptions and angry looks at elamite

• Upvote (+1) 4

Apparently I do. I underestimate you, my King. 

You know I tremendously appreciate the support you give RNG, and although we disagree on this subject my view of you doesn't change. Replacing a player with someone who puts up better stats doesn't mean the team will play better, especially when the 2 players fill completely different roles.

and because you are the coach of the team i completely respect and trust your opinion, as a fan i just get frustrated when i know RNG can be playing a lot better. Hopefully this next week of practice goes very well.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I have been incredible impressed by Ace's ability to stay alive this series.

He seems to just survive for much longer than he should every time.

Edit: When he isnt having his ankles broken.

Say what you want about the chemistry between the two casters tonight, but Elamite has gotten so much better over the past few weeks IMO. 

• Upvote (+1) 4