CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not gonna lie, E6 totally got screwed here.

they aren't playing it from the previous games time?

there was like 90 seconds left or something

they aren't playing it from the previous games time?

there was like 90 seconds left or something

I'm not sure about the time, but they had momentum and were winning.

Edit: People will point to the E6 vs nV situation, but the nV lag outs happened while nV was winning. What's stopping players from leaving games while losing to try and reset the momentum?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I firmly believe that the outcome is entirely different if the game isn't reset, I'll just say that

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm not sure about the time, but they had momentum and were winning.

Edit: People will point to the E6 vs nV situation, but the nV lag outs happened while nV was winning. What's stopping players from leaving games while losing to try and reset the momentum?

I'd believe that of a lot of players. Not Royal 2...and yeah, really, not of anybody on CLG.  

I'd believe that of a lot of players. Not Royal 2...and yeah, really, not of anybody on CLG.

I'm not saying that's what happened... just saying it could happen with the current rules

Tuned in for a minute earlier during a basketball commercial.

Commentators were making fun of all the crouching in H5 lol.

+ respect

• Upvote (+1) 5

Tactical quitting to avoid being down in an HCS series for the first time since X Games

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I'm not saying that's what happened... just saying it could happen with the current rules

For sure. 

It's unfortunate. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah just to clear things up I don't think Royal 2 quit out to get a reset. Just think it poses the question of what rules are in place to make sure teams can't purposefully quit out to try and eliminate momentum/tilt/disadvantage

The other week when the stream went down or the films could not be spectated or whatever it was, it was during CLG's series also, right?