CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Who do you guys think is in that picture el town has hanging on his wall?

I fell asleep and missed the EG ALG series. Ate way too much Chinese food. Woke up just in time to watch nV pick up another W! 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Really wish I could've heard Liquid's comms throughout that series - I'd like to know how Danoxide handled it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

MikAwen

MikAwen

MikAwen

M͝i̡͉̠ͅk̜̫̱͝A͉̖͢ͅẁ̟͓̬e̤̰̤n͎̩̕

̯͔̫̘͓M͙͖̝̯̦i͟k҉̠̤͔̤͙̻ͅA̧̯̼̗̫̻̖w͏̘ẹ̖̪̖n

̶͕͓͚̥͙M̮̫͠i҉k͇̱̭̗̞̝A̵͉̙w͙̱e͎̳̤̬͖̫͞n̤̪͉

ovz4Xt6.png

Dude. Are you ok

• Upvote (+1) 6

They're sponsoring ESL.

Thanks. 

I'm a little slow with the  :intel: .

Know any good jokes? Asking for a friend. 

Yea, long videos are rough. I don't miss the frustration that comes along with all that lol.

How long ago did you start putting that together? Great stuff though, cool to see people putting stuff together that they want to see fill the gaps between matches and stuff.

This is only my second video and put about... 90%? of it together in one night. The final 10% took another couple nights to fix up and eventually be content with a much shorter video.

MikAwen

MikAwen

MikAwen

M͝i̡͉̠ͅk̜̫̱͝A͉̖͢ͅẁ̟͓̬e̤̰̤n͎̩̕

̯͔̫̘͓M͙͖̝̯̦i͟k҉̠̤͔̤͙̻ͅA̧̯̼̗̫̻̖w͏̘ẹ̖̪̖n

̶͕͓͚̥͙M̮̫͠i҉k͇̱̭̗̞̝A̵͉̙w͙̱e͎̳̤̬͖̫͞n̤̪͉

ovz4Xt6.png

I can't stop staring at this. It's like the ring movie.

Thanks. 

I'm a little slow with the  :intel: .

Know any good jokes? Asking for a friend. 

OpTic Halo.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

They literally have 3 casters in the building. How hard is it to sit Towey in between those 2 and have a tri-cast?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just got home but was able to watch and listen to some of the casting throughout the early part of the stream.

Holy god is this duo better than most of what we've had in the past. Elamite's articulation has always been pretty good and he seems like a knowledgable guy but his analysis never was the deepest or the most intricate. Because of this, he falls into a more macro play-by-play sort of role and is extremely calm during most of tonight's matches, which is something that Strongside needed to improve upon (he was always moving a mile a minute). Elamite is doing fairly well.

Towey goes extremely in depth, is extremely calm, has great insight, and is a phenomenal analyst (I might go as far to say he is the best we have). He obviously can improve fluidity and flubs but that comes with time. I want him in the booth as often as possible.

@@Timo. More of this.

• Upvote (+1) 7

They literally have 3 casters in the building. How hard is it to sit Towey in between those 2 and have a tri-cast?

Maybe a lack of chairs for the casters? 

Halo hasn't had the best run ins with chairs 

• Upvote (+1) 8

esl and hcs are so awesome for shouting out the fantasy + other community sites

its really a good feeling :)

• Upvote (+1) 6

I like this casting because it's super chill. There's no need for people to say "here's Maniac, picking up OS, moving to soda, getting shot, now he's crouching, he reloads his magnum because it had 3 shots left and he had to replace the magazine, he moves two steps back" which is what it seemed like during week 1. Cool to see them getting a lot better

• Upvote (+1) 8