CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can't tell if I like or dislike these after game interviews.

Really depends on who they interview.  Lunch was entertaining and informative.

Great short! You should work on like a 3 min version next :)

this gave me chills, in the future this type of video needs to be longer tho, imo

Yeah, like I said, I burned out really hard on this video. Putting together a long video is so hard when you don't have the clips already found. Was parsing through so many old broadcasts. First, I think I'm going to try and get out similar mini-videos for the other teams (build some hype for everyone).

• Upvote (+1) 2

ZTrIUnk.png

ITS HAPPENING 

A friendly reminder.

Edit: THe fuck does 'play too many dicks' mean?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

A friendly reminder.

In what world does 343 acknowledging we want something, mean they are going to do it? 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

In other news, I just tuned into the stream and I can't stop laughing about what Towey's wearing. I can see the regret in his facial expressions.

Aw man, I hope that's not the case. Dude just needs some guidance. Formalwear isn't something most guys learn at our age, especially in his field.

@ everyone- if you need to dress up for something and have no idea what you're doing then feel free to reach out to me. I'm just some guy on the internet but if you've got no other options for feedback/are embarrassed to ask people you actually know, I'm happy to help.

• Upvote (+1) 5

In what world does 343 acknowledging we want something, mean they are going to do it? 

Well we already know they're coming, lol, it was confirmed on here by HCS Now. (who work for UGC - They event organizers for Halo) :)

We hear you, but please stop spamming the chat. :]

Seems like the only way with 343 lol

Curious to know how Stellur got that pistol skin.

What skin?

We hear you, but please stop spamming the chat. :]

it triggers me so much when people use the :] smiley instead of the :) smiley
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah, like I said, I burned out really hard on this video. Putting together a long video is so hard when you don't have the clips already found. Was parsing through so many old broadcasts. First, I think I'm going to try and get out similar mini-videos for the other teams (build some hype for everyone).

Yea, long videos are rough. I don't miss the frustration that comes along with all that lol.

How long ago did you start putting that together? Great stuff though, cool to see people putting stuff together that they want to see fill the gaps between matches and stuff.

it triggers me so much when people use the :] smiley instead of the :) smiley

had to go for the word for word copy

Aw man, I hope that's not the case. Dude just needs some guidance. Formalwear isn't something most guys learn at our age, especially in his field.

@ everyone- if you need to dress up for something and have no idea what you're doing then feel free to reach out to me. I'm just some guy on the internet but if you've got no other options for feedback/are embarrassed to ask people you actually know, I'm happy to help.

Hopefully what I said didn't come across as mean. I actually find the whole thing pretty endearing lol, plus he's doing a great job casting  :intensifies:  Nice of you to offer help to people

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have to admit this new Liquid Roster is pretty solid they had some close fucking games but why did NV have to be the one to break the 3-0 streak. :mj:  

What skin?

I'm seeing players with the Locke and Loaded pistol skins and such.  I just didnt think they played matchmaking on these accounts.