CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

who cares about clothes?  these guys could literally wear anything and i would barely notice lol.  im watching this for halo

• Upvote (+1) 2

snip

Did you make them yourself? That's awesome. I was considering doing so. Then I realized that I'm putting it off and basically just didn't have visual support for my team haha.

who cares about clothes?  these guys could literally wear anything and i would barely notice lol.  im watching this for halo

superfan

:intensifies:  :intensifies:  :intensifies:  :intensifies:

Did you make them yourself? That's awesome. I was considering doing so. Then I realized that I'm putting it off and basically just didn't have visual support for my team haha.

lol no. I think moses made one and Mediabrute made one. Not entirely sure.

Nv is going to 3-0.

I don't think Danoxide has played enough with TL too take off a game off nV who've been playing together for a while now.

Plz viewership be better tomorrow :( Worst night yet. I'd think at least 7000, not 4500.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Plz viewership be better tomorrow :( Worst night yet. I'd think at least 7000, not 4500.

Copa America and nba finals are on so hopefully that has something to do with it

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Nv is going to 3-0.

I don't think Danoxide has played enough with TL too take off a game off nV who've been playing together for a while now.

not to mention nV is performing at a top 2-4 level and liquid's other 3 members havent been playing at that level.  Assault may have been under performing but lets not forget its a team game.  Plus, assault is generally a player that doesnt go super positive even when he is placing at the top, so its not like his poor K/d was that big of a drop.  basically, assault wasnt the only problem with liquid

Makes me sad honestly 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Makes me sad honestly 

In terms of LANs, Halo seems to be doing fine, but its struggling in this Online League business.

who cares about clothes? these guys could literally wear anything and i would barely notice lol. im watching this for halo

The clothes make the man!

If they were wearing jeans and t shirts then I'd be cool with that too. I don't really care either way. It's just a personal gripe I have across almost all the esports desks lol. None of them have a stylist and some need it pretty badly.

I just feel like if you're gonna ball out with the suit/tie thing, ya want to own it. Not kinda sorta do it bc you were told to wear a suit. I also realize these guys probably almost never wear a suit so it's not like I expect them to go buy suits for this shit (cs/Dota/league of legends dudes have no excuse though).

I will say it looks like Elamite rocks his suit a bit more often than towey though, his fits a bit better.

• Upvote (+1) 2

There are SO many bots in this chat right now. Anyone have any idea why?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was planning on a MUCH longer video but I honestly burned out in trying to find enough clips... I need to start compiling a ton of twitch clips links for future videos.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Obviously biased, but this is the type of stuff I would love to see in between matches or breaks.

CHILLS

I was planning on a MUCH longer video but I honestly burned out in trying to find enough clips... I need to start compiling a ton of twitch clips links for future videos.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Obviously biased, but this is the type of stuff I would love to see in between matches or breaks.

Great short! You should work on like a 3 min version next :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone know why Washy hasn't casted any pro league matches? Just been busy or?

I miss his knowledge and smile :walshy:  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hope you guys enjoy it.

that was sick. Really awesome video. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The question is, which one coached a more successful team :thinking:

I might chalk a bit of the lost numbers up to E3. I am super excited about the pro league and even I almost forgot about it amidst the E3 hype.

In other news, I just tuned into the stream and I can't stop laughing about what Towey's wearing. I can see the regret in his facial expressions.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

this gave me chills, in the future this type of video needs to be longer tho, imo