CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This being Toweys first time casting, I think he is doing a great job and I am sure he will improve tremendously after watching the rebroadcast. Not going to lie though, the EG bias is too much

He casted a few matches at Xgames.

Edit: So many bots in chat. Click on anything that looks like a bot and their account will say created on May 27, 2016.  

This being Toweys first time casting, I think he is doing a great job and I am sure he will improve tremendously after watching the rebroadcast. Not going to lie though, the EG bias is too much

Probably difficult on his first cast lol.

EG looks good.

Well... he is on EG

• Upvote (+1) 1

ContrA had some good shooting, but EG had that in the bag.

Can't tell if I like or dislike these after game interviews.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't tell if I like or dislike these after game interviews.

I like them. Keeps the casters from rambling for even longer.

Edit: More tooting.

• Upvote (+1) 2

what the ever living fuck is towey wearing?

This actually made me choke on my water...

what the ever living fuck is towey wearing?

It looks like a wool vest under a jacket that's a bit too big. Out of season for that and a bit too formal.

This is why I need to do a crash course on how to dress ya selves like damn.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn, I thought ya'll were joking about the bots. They're asking if Halo watches Dat Modz.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think anyone is faulting EG players for having college and careers, but kinda shit to hear it doesn't have an effect on the team. Missing 5-6 days and working full time / classes are going to hurt the team.

Can't disagree with them though, career / education is sooooooo much more important to their future than 2 matches a week. They are doing it right, just sucks for fans of the team that want to see them compete at a top level.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've always admired your passion and commitment to Halo, but I do also want to throw some love to Mama "Stacy" Mikwen. I remember when she got into MLG Adam's face at Columbus over a bogus call by one of the refs. I was confident Gimmie My Money was going to be DQ'd for that one...

Haha don't mess with MamaMikwen Her mouth is as nasty as Mikwen's snipe.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I like Towey's suit. Looks like he's a best man at a wedding.

I can't tell if it's black or charcoal tho which is an issue. (It shouldn't be black)

I wanna know what watch he's wearing though honestly. A suit lives and dies by the fit and the watch that goes with it.

I've done the suit planning for my own and all my friends weddings + I have to wear a suit to work most days so I know my way around the clothes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not really a fan (so far) of this broadcast. Towey really loves to interrupt and talk over his co-caster. I actually miss StrongSide especially when he has his hype moments.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All right Envy time to get super fucking turnt

#boysinblue

Edit: just realized your sig is identical to mine lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

#boysinblue

Edit: just realized your sig is identical to mine lol

lmao that's simply because I'm lazy as hell. I saw your banners. I liked your banners. I made them mine.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sounds like Danoxide is just taking Assaults spot, not a sub this week. Did ESL allow a team change before the open roster swap period?