CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

CLG plays pros

Also, stop comparing me to cratos please.

But how are you different? :kappa:

Woke up to the news of Tri-cast AND Bald Unit, glorious. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

CLG plays pros

Also, stop comparing me to cratos please. 

i know you were just being cute but EU pros are pros

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not gonna lie for the last like year or two I thought PaPaMikwen was just a troll forum name for a member and the statement ls about being mikwens dad were just meant in a humorous fashion....didn't realize it was actually his dad....pretty cool though

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not gonna lie for the last like year or two I thought PaPaMikwen was just a troll forum name for a member and the statement ls about being mikwens dad were just meant in a humorous fashion....didn't realize it was actually his dad....pretty cool though

Inb4 PapaLethul appears.

I know most people want pros to stream matches, but this week will be interesting to watch on the Halo channel. Not only do we have a tri-cast, but Towey is in the booth. That should make it very interesting. I am hyped...even to watch on the Halo channel. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So they can't afford more prize money for pro league but Elamite gets his own personal butler?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

EG is notoriously bad for timing power ups and power weapons online, without Towey they're fucked

:laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

• Upvote (+1) 1

one day when I have some time again (after I catch up on vods for the subreddit) I'm going to put together a men's fashion crash course for esports personalities.

Some of the cs/league/Dota casters are obviously allowed to dress themselves and they simply must be educated on the basics of male fashion.

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG is notoriously bad for timing power ups and power weapons online, without Towey they're fucked

:laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

Yeah, it's pretty weird they'd agree to this. Only way I can spin it is they want to work on what you said and timing stuff themselves without depending on Towey for it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@wow @@Unreall

I recovered from depression last year, shit is like a blanket of despair. It took me time to get rid of it. Make sure you don't push people who are trying to support you away. I made that mistake once and it made things take on a whole new level of bad. If it feels like no-one is there to support you, you're wrong. There is always someone.

#Feels. 

do most of my core workouts in a super tight space. 

This doesn't sound too bad actually.  ;)

• Upvote (+1) 5

Happy birthday Elamom.

Your son is a savage.

Side note Towey has a couple grains of salt on his vest.

This doesn't sound too bad actually.  ;)

i don't know what that means