CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Despite our differences I have nothing but love for you, brother. I'm sorry for what you have to go through. Cancer can suck a fat, hairy wang.

That said, I don't know if Cratos has apologized or not for the stupid things he's said. I was just trying to shed light on why things he says are viewed and judged in a much harsher light.

P.S. My phone keeps autocorrecting Cratos to Crayons. I'm just gonna stop fixing it from now on.

Yeah I definitely see why. I haven't been involved in community as long as most of you guys so you all know a lot more than me. Was really just trying to give a perspective that even someone like Nadeshot can say awful things. Their scenarios are by no means equal nor am I trying to portray it that way. Generally, when everyone sees something one way I try to see it another/gain insight.

In regards to TJ vs. Cratos, TJ is a lot more personable which is the biggest difference and has more social awareness.

Llanelli. A fairly large town, quite rough, rugby mad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llanelli

OT I'm from Penygroes, nice to see a Llanelli boy on Beyond.

Also some really good matches tonight, I feel the EU casting is so much calmer and more informative than the NA, excited to see how Towey and co perform tonight. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

P.S. My phone keeps autocorrecting Cratos to Crayons. I'm just gonna stop fixing it from now on.

My group of friends have been referring to him as Crates for months after a similar Auto-correct mishap.

rip catastrophe

They will be missed. Not sure if intentional or not, but I found their streams hilarious. And they were pretty damn good team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is Renegade aka Godilyy? So now Renegades split basically?

Also, does Cratos only wear a size 8 or something? Damn, those look like shoes my sister or mother would wear

He's missing out. Too often parents chose not to be the wind at their kids backs. I spent years as a touring musician my parents were a force of resistance making an already difficult journey even harder. When Austin decided to play Halo for a living I realized his best shot was for me to have his back he was never alone in his journey.

I've always admired your passion and commitment to Halo, but I do also want to throw some love to Mama "Stacy" Mikwen. I remember when she got into MLG Adam's face at Columbus over a bogus call by one of the refs. I was confident Gimmie My Money was going to be DQ'd for that one...

• Upvote (+1) 5

Wow, tonight casting is gonna be very interesting! 

Elamite Warrior, Towey and Bald Unit?

Nice.

• Upvote (+1) 1

OT I'm from Penygroes, nice to see a Llanelli boy on Beyond.

Also some really good matches tonight, I feel the EU casting is so much calmer and more informative than the NA, excited to see how Towey and co perform tonight. 

I'm actually surprised by how many people from Wales are on here, there's a fair few of us!

Oh deffo. EU casting is much better, but NA gameplay is better, kind of a trade-off.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm actually surprised by how many people from Wales are on here, there's a fair few of us!

Oh deffo. EU casting is much better, but NA gameplay is better, kind of a trade-off.

I'd love to visit Wales.

I know it's not a part of Wales, but I'm still waiting to meet somebody from the Isle of Man. I never have. But their flag is even awesomer than E6's logo.

isle_of_man.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've always admired your passion and commitment to Halo, but I do also want to throw some love to Mama "Stacy" Mikwen. I remember when she got into MLG Adam's face at Columbus over a bogus call by one of the refs. I was confident Gimmie My Money was going to be DQ'd for that one...

God that was so bad lmfao

• Upvote (+1) 4