CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I've stated this before, but Lethul could literally do any of the things that Cratos has done and people would think it's hilarious.

People just bandwagon to shit on Cratos and hopefully get +rep for it.

Lethul wouldn't tweet "everyone hates you" or "ggs except that last team" etc etc.

People who compare Lethul to Cratos are weird.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Inappropriate meme apparently 

Worth mentioning it's a temp ban.

did I miss something..?

he'll be back. inappropriate meming. 

On a happier note, U4X looks legit.

Worth mentioning it's a temp ban.

just assumed people knew

I mean it was said on the latest pit episode

Pulse Gaming finally picks up their first win in the EU Pro League, three weeks in, defeating Team Infused.

Did no pros request permission to stream this week, even after the community seemed to conclude that it would be best for them to do so?

I imagine they cant, it would make no sense for esl to allow it

Lethul hasn't used racial slurs or made fun of someone's father dealing with cancer.

(I come in peace haha)

Not trying to say thats okay if Cratos said that because it's awful (I was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year), but people say a lot of dumb stuff when they're young, especially gamers. Being online gives people the confidence to say a lot of things they'd never say in person or not anonymously.

Here's a video of Nadeshot calling my old roomate Pluto a n***** when he was younger, he's apologized a bunch and they're on good terms but this is just an example of somebody looked at as one of the biggest gaming role models saying something awful (young & stupid). People grow up differently, we're all products of our environment. If this were a sport nobody would really care what Cratos says (as of recent), Lebron called out Draymond Green for calling him a bitch during the game and everybody said Lebron needs to toughen up lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvcaMwLPTqU

• Upvote (+1) 7

They can, Snipedown streamed last Friday. They just have to ask for permission 48 hours in advance or something like that.

Did no pros request permission to stream this week, even after the community seemed to conclude that it would be best for them to do so?

the community might, I'm pretty sure most of the pros don't feel the same way though (at least the ones I've talked to). They'll let ESL stream it

M3q3mqz.jpg

:wutface:

EDIT: lmao, you can still see the Ted outline.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pros can upon requesting permission 48 hours prior. They haven't been doing this as they felt it would be best to direct all stream traffic to the Halo channel to "build the scene" (lol)

I thought after the disaster last week, we'd have a couple pros streaming today.

I've stated this before, but Lethul could literally do any of the things that Cratos has done and people would think it's hilarious.

People just bandwagon to shit on Cratos and hopefully get +rep for it.

I don't think that's what's happening at all, I know for a fact I couldn't care less about rep and I think he's a moron. His every interaction is negative, Lxthul is a troll but he's also a pretty positive person, and he's actually funny. Cratos can't even string sentences together while he's trying to make someone else look stupid. He hasn't just been plucked out of thin air so people have someone to hate, it's accumulated through him acting like an entitled idiot.

• Upvote (+1) 6

(I come in peace haha)

Not trying to say thats okay if Cratos said that because it's awful (I was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year), but people say a lot of dumb stuff when they're young, especially gamers. Being online gives people the confidence to say a lot of things they'd never say in person or not anonymously.

Here's a video of Nadeshot calling my old roomate Pluto a n***** when he was younger, he's apologized a bunch and they're on good terms but this is just an example of somebody looked at as one of the biggest gaming role models saying something awful (young & stupid). People grow up differently, we're all products of our environment. If this were a sport nobody would really care what Cratos says (as of recent), Lebron called out Draymond Green for calling him a bitch during the game and everybody said Lebron needs to toughen up lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvcaMwLPTqU

Despite our differences I have nothing but love for you, brother. I'm sorry for what you have to go through. Cancer can suck a fat, hairy wang.

That said, I don't know if Cratos has apologized or not for the stupid things he's said. I was just trying to shed light on why things he says are viewed and judged in a much harsher light.

P.S. My phone keeps autocorrecting Cratos to Crayons. I'm just gonna stop fixing it from now on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As per Vision, OpTic is planning on playing in the eSports Arena tournament this weekend. They've been playing at the LAN center it's hosted at all week.

• Upvote (+1) 2