CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I was in snakebites stream a while back and a bunch of people were shitting on cratos but not giving much reason why. Snakebite suggested that a lot of the hate cratos gets is undeserved and isn't necessary, that he had heard things that he said and MOST of the things he says or does aren't any worse than other things players have done who don't catch shit for it. It's easy to shit on cratos cause everyone else does it, but what I see is a passionate player with a bit of an ego and a loose mouth.

Snakebite, if I didn't relay what you were trying to say accurately, I'm sorry. It was a while ago.

Yeah I judge on what I've seen from him myself.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So when are they taking the AR out of arena? This joke is kind of stale at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I've stated this before, but Lethul could literally do any of the things that Cratos has done and people would think it's hilarious.

People just bandwagon to shit on Cratos and hopefully get +rep for it.

Lethul is able to form and articulate a coherent thought.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't think that many teams would want Spartan on their team nowadays, I've been saying his attitude and communications are cancerous. He needs to stop being so emotional, and grow up.

You are unreal dude, yes he is an emotional person but his communication is excellent and in no way is "cancerous"
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Legit could watch the EU pro league just for the commentary

Or trolling the chat MingLee

So when are they taking the AR out of arena? This joke is kind of stale at this point.

You must leave your cereal bags open to the atmosphere then, because you sure seem to enjoy your stale treats!!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I only watch the Pro League for the UberNick montage.

I wish they would read the chat and actually add what people want.

TJ tends to speak truths and I don't see him making personal attacks unless they are so obviously sarcastic it is clearly a joke, and I am not saying Cratos does as I am not familiar with the background so I am not saying anything negative about Cratos. I just think at this point we all know TJ and that he is a good guy and a pretty cool person and again maybe Cratos is too but quite often TJ just says what the rest of us are thinking. Just an example we were doing a raid in Destiny and Mikwen's little brother really wanted to get it done. Mikwen had to leave for one reason or another and TJ was the first to speak up and say I'll stick around and help the little guy out. So yes the rabbit is out of the bag he's just a teddy bear sometimes a bit like Ted ;)

There's a miniature mikwen?, will we see him on the sticks at any point?

• Upvote (+1) 2

All good dude! That was a very poor formatted post, I admit. 

Up-voted simply because I've never seen someone getting called out for their grammar on the internet reply in agreement.

• Upvote (+1) 1