CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Due to the format you think you didn't place 2nd? Yeah single elim sucked but it isnt like you only lost to CLG. RNG played amazing at worlds. You can't take any credit away from them and claim you were a better team than them after losing to them. You can't just say you would have won the series 9/10 times. That 1/10 time was when it mattered. If that's the case, RNG would have won the Col Flag against my team and 3-0d us "9/10" times. I don't even think my team was the 2nd best at worlds, it was a mix up between my team and denial, maybe even RNG if they beat us.  

The Town has spoken

BTW @RyaNoob, "Hump him, hump that fucker" may be my favorite callout moving forward

• Upvote (+1) 5

Either way, we haven't seen the full potential of EG with Suspector yet so how do we know he isn't the right fit?

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys really think that with LethuL, EG would just become top 1? CLG could have almost any player from the top 3 teams replace Lethul and the results will not be as different as you guys think they would be.

I'm not saying EG would be top 1, but I have to disagree with you. Lethul brings a style of play to teams that is really hard to be replicated correctly. Don't get it twisted, I love CLG. I love the idea of a team being better than everyone consistently, and I enjoy each of the players individually, but I find it astounding for you to say almost any player from the top three teams could replace Lethul, and new CLG would see similar success to what they're currently seeing. I do not agree. Without Lethul on CLG, it would be a toss up for who was going to take first; with Lethul on CLG, they ARE going to take first.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

You know I really hope that after tonight that EG realizes they can't just coast by without practice anymore and I'd also really like too see how NV fares against a practiced EG.

Since they don't face off against CLG until like week six or something that would be the next best thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Alright fellas, the HCS Community Power rankings are now being done VIA surveys!

Make sure to vote! Deadline is Sunday at 5PM EST. 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZT6WL7G

:fire:

Well that sucks.  I planned to troll the community by using my VPN to log into over 60+ countries and vote for the complete opposite of what the power rankings are.

SurveyMonkey can see through VPNs and proxy servers...  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I keep seeing this. What kind of player does EG need? I consider myself an OBJ oriented player and it didn't work out. And now Ayden, who's more slayer oriented, is "not the guy EG needs." So my question, who do they actually need? 

To be honest I always thought you were the closest to Lethul that they could get. They should have stuck it through. I don't know what the relationship/chemistry/communication was like but the synergy was there in terms of role composition.

Some of you treat EG losing like Christmas.

Did they kill your dogs or something? Lol

And @@Commonly you were the best fit they had, I wish you guys didn't give up on eschhother because you lost to CLG twice (best team).

:(

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

For God's  sake give EG a break, unlike many teams who have very young players(and have basically 0 responsibilities in life other than being good at Halo or any other videogame) both Roy and Lunchbox have  a family and other duties  that are(believe it or not) more important than Halo and even still somehow manage to stay among the top players. It's basically impossible and ridiculous  to ask for them to stream/practice every night when they just have more important things to do. It happens to everyone and sadly...it's EG's turn to be on that sucky spot. 

lol someone in Twitch chat had the audacity to say "They HAVE to grind constantly, they're PROFESSIONALS," as if any pro outside a select few can even call Halo full-time work.

Why do people even talk about the 4th that EG needs? Why can't the other 3 players just need to play better too? At least this week it seemed like their biggest issue was actually working together to do anything

Why do people even talk about the 4th that EG needs? Why can't the other 3 players just need to play better too? At least this week it seemed like their biggest issue was actually working together to do anything

I think this is the point @@Commonly was making

• Upvote (+1) 4

lol.

The 4th on EG is not the problem, and a lot of people could replace Lethul and CLG would still be #1

Sorry TJ  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Apparently Contra has been informed that punitive action will be taken against him if he makes any more tweets like this:

RIP fun :(

• Upvote (+1) 9

Personally I think EG will be fine once they find a way to get more practice in.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Apparently Contra has been informed that punitive action will be taken against him if he makes any more tweets like this:

Seriously? By who? ESL? That's kinda pathetic, let people have some fun.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think this is the point @@Commonly was making

Yeah but I'm asking why people started talking about it in general. Sure they needed a 4th after Lethul left the team but somehow it became more than that and people kept wanting them to swap 4ths instead of just admitting their team probably has problems that aren't solved with roster swaps

I don't know why they'd worry about Contra tweeting like that either. Are they trying to smother everything that's actually interesting about Halo right now? 

Cratos probably cried to ESL about the tweet. Just a guess though.

If this is true can we start reporting Cratos for everything that he says ever?  :simms:

*Edit* He just confirmed it wasn't him right before I posted. RIP.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Some of you treat EG losing like Christmas.

Did they kill your dogs or something? Lol

And @@Commonly you were the best fit they had, I wish you guys didn't give up on eschhother because you lost to CLG twice (best team).

:(

You truly do baffle me sometimes.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I keep seeing this. What kind of player does EG need? I consider myself an OBJ oriented player and it didn't work out. And now Ayden, who's more slayer oriented, is "not the guy EG needs." So my question, who do they actually need?

Lethul

• Upvote (+1) 1