CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That moment when you realize that if you were betting money on halo predictions you would be bankrupt  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 5

That moment when you realize that if you were betting money on halo predictions you would be bankrupt  :walshy:

At least we aren't betting RP...

Currently accepting any and all fans who are abandoning their teams life boats

We need a thinking emoji

(Unless it's there and I can't see it on mobile)

i wish there was a halo bookie

If there was legitimate draftkings style fantasy halo I would lose all my money very fast.

Also I just tried to recreate the Huke noscope on Eden from Blue Bend to Catwalk and failed miserably 4 times. Idk how he hit that shot. It was incredible.

People don't bandwagon CLG because Royal 2s Canadian and the best in the game...

Kappa

Canadian you say.

Canadian you say.

uhhhh? im i missing something here? Matts about as Canadian as it gets... hes from Saskatchewan. lol
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Screw you I will take the fucking bucket and shovel the water out of this broken ass raft myself 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sign me up. Storm Ventures is just never coming back and I need to get over it.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

We need a thinking emoji

:thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 7

If there was legitimate draftkings style fantasy halo I would lose all my money very fast.

"Based upon recent user feedback, Fantasy HCS will be moving in a new structural direction..."  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Screw you I will take the fucking bucket and shovel the water out of this broken ass raft myself

I like it 10/10 post.

Snipedown just said he's streaming the league matches

I totally understand why pros might decide to start streaming, considering the current lack of observer mode, reliable servers, production value, etc... but I'd guess it's going to significantly mess with the main channel's viewership. Viewers will want to watch it live, can do it on pro channels but can't on main channel.

Maybe it'll be enough to motivate 343 to get these issues fixed. Hopefully it doesn't completely screw with the channel's long-term viability.

We need a thinking emoji

Take it from Lethul, jumping from EG to CLG can never go wrong

As someone who lurks and reads the forums everyday BEFORE reddit, i actually feel bad for vin. He is a die-hard EG fan who just got dumped on by someone he looks up to. Its hard to root for teams in e-sports when the teams are constantly changing. Thats why I support individual players and follow their teams and just enjoy the overall competition, just as i did during the h2 days. I'm a ninja, sparty, and snakebite fanboy because of their entertaining streams and personality . GO Counter Liquid Renegades?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thank baby Jesus.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

lmao, I think it takes more than shooting straight to have the best KDA against pros in the game and be on the most dominant team in the game.

Yeah, I'm sure teaming with 3 top-5 players that all play extremely selflessly and give you priority for Camo and Sniper has nothing to do with that.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah, I'm sure teaming with 3 top-5 players that all play extremely selflessly and give you priority for Camo and Sniper has nothing to do with that.

Oh come on now.

I think royal 2 is just the most unknown because he streams the least/has the least popular stream. You don't get to see him play as much as the other three so you're not as consistently impressed by him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo stream RIP before matches even started.  :holmes:

I raced home from work, whipped up dinner, grabbed a beer, and turned on the stream about 10 seconds before it died. 

So this is how my Friday is gonna go...

Stream down for the 10 mins leading up to the start of the matches, should be great for viewership!

This is interesting considering the 48 hour rule they announced during the first week. For anyone who missed it, pros have to give at least 48 hour notice that they want to stream their matches (I assume they can't stream other team's matches). If this rule is still in effect, then snip3down had to of told ESL that he was going to stream his matches on either Tuesday or Wednesday. This gives me the impression that this isn't a knee jerk reaction to last nights problems, and something that may have been planned by snip3down/other pros.