CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

ohhh its LIT. Honestly everything just seems to be going so right for Halo 5 right now.. All we need now is.... OPEN LANS  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Something the staff here has been working on these last few months, glad to finally have it done! Know quite a few of you have asked for it over the last year of running these.

Any special settings, or the same as GB BRs only?

Hey gents! Looking for some feedback, we now have a Youtube Channel where all of the pro league content will be uploaded to each week. I've spent some time over the past 2 days building all past broadcast playlists and sorting everything out.

Will be adding a montage section tonight but could you all take a look/give feedback/let me know if I'm missing anything or you would like something adding?

Many thanks!

One Important thing: The thumbnails of the video's need to show more detail over which pro league match and/or which event they were played at.

i.e. OpTic will have played Liquid three times by the end of this season: 

• Pro League x2
  • LCQ

Having the same thumbnail for every one of these matches will be super confusing.

Good luck :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

French toast mafia = Rammy, Gabriel, Cloud, Musa

wish cloud would stream again

W1lnLS7.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Any special settings, or the same as GB BRs only?

Nothing is set yet, will have news soon. First FFA is happening at the end of the month.

I found an old video of Strongside before his Halo Casting career

Just kidding, he's getting better. But saying Commonly and Penguin are the young guns on Renegades and in the same long winded sentence saying they are the veterans makes me face palm.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Highlighted in bold is something we will be addressing 110%, we hear all parties and will be making some changes going forward. We all want what's best for Halo and in no way should the emailing thing be seen as a negative, it was mainly so we could track who was streaming and then help support players via social media/hosting the streams etc etc, in no way was it ever to hammer down or lock out players from streaming.

Apologies to everyone if this initially was seen as a big negative, we are all here for the long run and we all want the best for Halo. I personally have a soft spot for streams and love seeing the growth people like Jimbo have got as of recent on Twitch.

I'll update once everything has been discussed with players and confirmed first but we are listening and apologise for any confusion once again.

I secretly hoped this was the case. I think The issue was the wording used "who did you get permission from?" is a much different message than "ah you should have let us know so we could juice you up fam"

French toast mafia = Rammy, Gabriel, Cloud, Musa

wish cloud would stream again

W1lnLS7.png

My favorite one is "Reach, Kid"

• Upvote (+1) 8

Can someone explain this open circuit to me.

so i was unable to compete in this one, so am i like completely done?  is it point based or like how does this work?

im concerned af

so i was unable to compete in this one, so am i like completely done?  is it point based or like how does this work?

im concerned af

you can compete next week, but the longer you wait the fewer opportunities you'll have for points.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also worth noting that points go tothe teams not individual players so it pays to stick together with a squad.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also worth noting that points go tothe teams not individual players so it pays to stick together with a squad.

teams are allowed to make only 1 change a week

i love it

Ninja is tweeting about playing two games at a competitive level.

Quick, stir up some more criticism about him playing H1Z1 during the day.

no. rig slayer and, to a lesser extent, truth slayer, buy ninja at least two weeks of no questioning godhood.

teams are allowed to make only 1 change a week

i love it

Same, will be interesting to see how the AM community who often changes teams every few days handles it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja is tweeting about playing two games at a competitive level.

Quick, stir up some more criticism about him playing H1Z1 during the day.

We can't talk about H1Z1 because this is the hcs discussion thread :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

im concerned af

Two Tournaments every week:

Open Cup (Unlimited Teams)

Legendary Bracket (Top 8 from Open + Top 8 From Last Week)

Points are given out for both brackets every week.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We may complain from time to time about the things 343 does wrong, but one of the things 343 did very right is the loading screen inside jokes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Two Tournaments every week:

Open Cup (Unlimited Teams)

Legendary Bracket (Top 8 from Open + Top 8 From Last Week)

Points are given out for both brackets every week.

Legendary Bracket is Top 8 in points vs Top 8 from Open Cup.

Because you could have a team upset in a legendary cup, get Top 8, but still not have enough points to be Top 8 in points. They don't auto-qualify for the Legendary next week, it'd still be the team with more points.

(If I'm understanding Mobstazz correctly)

My favorite one is "Get Campy" And the sentence underneath starts with saying "Fazed by enemies?"

"Sorry for my language" - A man named Danoxide

• Upvote (+1) 7

There is nothing I look forward to more than seeing Cratos post on the forums. I always get a good laugh out of it, and then remind myself that he is serious with what he posts.

Haha, this.