CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I literally watch weekly for these guys. Best comedic act in years.

Well they are your :insert deep sexy voice: W....W......E...... WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!!

OT: My predictions were so close, and by that I mean I was 1 for 4 but did correctly predict the two game 5's, just got the winners wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 1

my problem is the ruling. Said it 3x that they lagged out

Your posts very much come off like you were insinuating that nV was lagging out of the game on purpose, ie "cheating".

If you don't like the ruling that's not nV's fault because they don't decide that. And it sure as hell doesn't mean that nV's wins don't count.

As for the rule, how the hell else are they going to do it? Continuation from the score is the best possible result since there's no way to put everyone back into into the positions they were in at the lagout.

And it's a hell of a lot better than doing full-replays every time someone lags out. That would cause actual cheating by teams that are losing.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Well they are your :insert deep sexy voice: W....W......E...... WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!!

OT: My predictions were so close, and by that I mean I was 1 for 4 but did correctly predict the two game 5's, just got the winners wrong.

Two time :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja is tweeting about playing two games at a competitive level.

Quick, stir up some more criticism about him playing H1Z1 during the day.

If i had to play on a regular tv with input lag i would drive my car straight into a concrete overpass support column

I have a 50 inch that claims its 5ms. I'm too awful at the game to figure out whether or not it's lying to me

• Upvote (+1) 4

So they, not "we," lagged out?

I respect your perseverance on this subject

• Upvote (+1) 5

Is there a bracket for this open challenger league thing and times or anything I feel like I can't find any information about what is going on at all

@@VinFTW

65dc6193ac.png

Using my novice PS skills and without doing a mock from scratch, I made a quick, rough, and ugly interpretation of what I meant.  :simms:

Beautiful. 

Now I have to figure out how to "black and white" the stuff I have using MS paint and PPT :P 

Appreciate all the feedback man.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey gents! Looking for some feedback, we now have a Youtube Channel where all of the pro league content will be uploaded to each week. I've spent some time over the past 2 days building all past broadcast playlists and sorting everything out.

Will be adding a montage section tonight but could you all take a look/give feedback/let me know if I'm missing anything or you would like something adding?

Many thanks!

Make a post pro league video following each series/weekend that sums up the matches and hyperlinks/annotates each series so I don't have to scroll through walls of text and thumbnails to find what I'm looking for also you're welcome for the great ideas not even gonna charge you for that one. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Make a post pro league video following each series/weekend that sums up the matches and hyperlinks/annotates each series so I don't have to scroll through walls of text and thumbnails to find what I'm looking for also you're welcome for the great ideas not even gonna charge you for that one. 

Could of been a life changing amount of money Frank.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Hey gents! Looking for some feedback

Have EU Pro League matches on the Halo channel both Thursdays and Fridays or let the teams stream from their twitches without having to ask permission on days the Halo channel doesn't stream.

Other than that, doing a fantastic 10/10 job good sir.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have EU Pro League matches on the Halo channel both Thursdays and Fridays or let the teams stream from their twitches without having to ask permission on days the Halo channel doesn't stream.

EU deserve to have both days on the Halo channel, already mentioned this to Simms so hopefully we see this being changed for the Fall Season.

• Upvote (+1) 8

EU deserve to have both days on the Halo channel, already mentioned this to Simms so hopefully we see this being changed for the Fall Season.

This is my biggest piece of feedback. I have fridays off from class, so I selfishly want to watch some EU Halo when I get home from the gym.

Make it happen  :simms: .

:prayers:

Also @@Uncle Rico @ll meanbean ll @@careh @@Campbell

Yay or nay?

0hJw79I.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

Highlighted in bold is something we will be addressing 110%, we hear all parties and will be making some changes going forward. We all want what's best for Halo and in no way should the emailing thing be seen as a negative, it was mainly so we could track who was streaming and then help support players via social media/hosting the streams etc etc, in no way was it ever to hammer down or lock out players from streaming.

Apologies to everyone if this initially was seen as a big negative, we are all here for the long run and we all want the best for Halo. I personally have a soft spot for streams and love seeing the growth people like Jimbo have got as of recent on Twitch.

I'll update once everything has been discussed with players and confirmed first but we are listening and apologise for any confusion once again.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Highlighted in bold is something we will be addressing 110%, we hear all parties and will be making some changes going forward. We all want what's best for Halo and in no way should the emailing thing be seen as a negative, it was mainly so we could track who was streaming and then help support players via social media/hosting the streams etc etc, in no way was it ever to hammer down or lock out players from streaming.

Apologies to everyone if this initially was seen as a big negative, we are all here for the long run and we all want the best for Halo. I personally have a soft spot for streams and love seeing the growth people like Jimbo have got as of recent on Twitch.

I'll update once everything has been discussed with players first but we are listening and apologise for any confusion once again.

Stop being political and post a meme you cheek lord. 

• Upvote (+1) 1