CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I like the bolded one.

Only other thing, why are you labeling the matches on the left by the way? Seems like slightly unnecessary information and makes it a bit messy.

Noted, I'll remove it. I thought so too, I just thought people would want to know which was the proper order of matches for the night but I guess if I'm consistent with putting them in order anyways, it is pretty superfluous. 

@@VinFTW personally either on a light background or block colour would be better if the job is to get the win to people as easy as possible (ignore the fact I used MS paint like a child).

205eyx.jpg

EDIT; was thinking yesterday, you actually do quite a bit for the community with very little reward. Same for all you other stats nerds and most of the people in the community come to think of it - cheers guys.

That actually looks really nice. I'll mock up something after lunch with that scheme.

And thanks man, means alot :) 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anyone like the idea of a Damage boost being placed as a power up in competitive play? It's never been seen before, and it might make for something different. What do you guys think?

Does anyone like the idea of a Damage boost being placed as a power up in competitive play? It's never been seen before, and it might make for something different. What do you guys think?

no

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I decided to download the vods of the lag out games to see if that would shine any light on what happened.

Here are the videos of the lagouts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmN6znHrraY

Here we see Mikwen lagging out as he grabs the 2nd flag of Enigma6's. You see the jump in video as he lags out, and the game keeps his currently pressed buttons as it finishes kicking him out of the game (IE, crouched and moving forward).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2kGOJwfEU0&feature=youtu.be

Here we see Rayne lagging out after he dies and Enigma6 burns the overshield. nV was 2 down, not 3 down as Cratos stated in his post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMmYFD52ctg&feature=youtu.be

Here we see Cratos lagging out after dying with sniper, and standing still for 5 seconds before lagging out. Could be the game was catching up, but to me looked like someone navigating the menu.

But anyways, here's the videos. Make your own conclusions.

@@Mikwen @@Rayne @@Cratos

I literally put that they lagged out. I know they lagged out lagging out isn't quiting out...
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Instead of putting "match 1, 2, etc" you could put what the gametypes were maybe. @@VinFTW

Ehh, it would get too cluttered. Nevermind.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sure. Then a pistol could finally stand a chance against an SMG or storm rifle lol.

Oh, h5. You rascal you.

It would be nice if you could give a reason.

It would just exacerbate the auto problem. Right now, you can outshoot an auto with a precision weapon if you hit every shot. With a damage boost, the AR would melt you before you could five the guy.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

We really should hold off on making accusations of @@Cratos here, especially when we wouldn't accuse any of the fan favorites of the action.

Honestly it seems just as plausible that he lagged out right before he respawned, hence the lack of movement before the game realized he was gone. Mikwen kept walking and crouching because that was the last thing he pressed, Cratos was dead and not pressing anything

• Upvote (+1) 1

I literally put that they lagged out. I know they lagged out lagging out isn't quiting out...

So you're saying you quit out, but they lagged out. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Then how is lagging out cheating? They have no control over whether or not they lag out. That's Halo 5 servers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just realised I got into Onyx by playing 2 hours a day, with a defaul controller on a 40 inch TV screen. I wish I had a 24 inch monitor and played Halo more. I could become a pro.

I just realised I got into Onyx by playing 2 hours a day, with a defaul controller on a 40 inch TV screen. I wish I had a 24 inch monitor and played Halo more. I could become a pro.

If i had to play on a regular tv with input lag i would drive my car straight into a concrete overpass support column

• Upvote (+1) 7

Then how is lagging out cheating? They have no control over whether or not they lag out. That's Halo 5 servers.

It was just convenient for them both times. Both times screwing us and both times being ruled to favor them. we honestly will never know what happened. How on god earth do they side with them both times without even watching the game out and seeing the advantage we had and discrediting our positions. That's cray
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 32

@@VinFTW

65dc6193ac.png

Using my novice PS skills and without doing a mock from scratch, I made a quick, rough, and ugly interpretation of what I meant.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

If i had to play on a regular tv with input lag i would drive my car straight into a concrete overpass support column

I think about this everyday, but I just about manage to avoid doing it and move on. Life is hard playing competitive Halo on a 40 inch, 9ms response TV.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sure. Then a pistol could finally stand a chance against an SMG or storm rifle lol.

Oh, h5. You rascal you.

We wouldn't want that. Let's put the damage boost right next to a storm rifle spawn to promote dynamic and positional gameplay.

It was just convenient for them both times. Both times screwing us and both times being ruled to favor them. we honestly will never know what happened. How on god earth do they side with them both times without even watching the game out and seeing the advantage we had and discrediting our positions. That's cray

Cratos plz

I just don't see @@Mikwen and co being the type to go behind their xboxs and pull out the ethernet cords when they're already up in the game, and I don't think they would even if they were losing.

Like do you honestly believe that Cratos lmao.

come on man, why do you do this to yourself?

• Upvote (+1) 8

There is nothing I look forward to more than seeing Cratos post on the forums. I always get a good laugh out of it, and then remind myself that he is serious with what he posts. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just don't see @@Mikwen and co being the type to go behind their xboxs and pull out the ethernet cords when they're already up in the game, and I don't think they would even if they were losing.

Like do you honestly believe that Cratos lmao.

my problem is the ruling. Said it 3x that they lagged out
  • Downvote (-1) 9