CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Epsilon won't be returning to halo for the foreseeable future.

How come?

Why not?

What's the reason?

• Upvote (+1) 1

How come?

I think EU teams are looking for salaries, which Epsilon probably don't want to pay, can't blame them. The only teams worth their money are X-Men and Online Warriors, who both turned them down (from what I've heard).

Think I fixed the fuzziness?

seQFhqu.png

Thanks for taking the time to make these, but I have to be honest the color scheme is a little harsh on the eyes. I do not mean any disrespect at all, I love these "quick looks" just a lot of color and stuff going on. Thanks for putting these together though, I'm sure it took a decent amount of time keep it up though
  • Upvote (+1) 4

I think EU teams are looking for salaries, which Epsilon probably don't want to pay, can't blame them. The only teams worth their money are X-Men and Online Warriors, who both turned them down (from what I've heard).

Interesting, hoping that means some big orgs lined up for those teams.

At the same time, it's unfortunate, Epsilon is a great org, and has a pretty large following. 

Thanks for taking the time to make these, but I have to be honest the color scheme is a little harsh on the eyes. I do not mean any disrespect at all, I love these "quick looks" just a lot of color and stuff going on. Thanks for putting these together though, I'm sure it tools a decent amount of time keep it up

Hey man, dont apologize. I appreciate the comment

What do you have in mind? What should I change? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

How come?

Why not?

What's the reason?

Wouldn't like to speculate but multiple players in the pro league at the moment are locked to contracts with other orgs through 2017 which could be a massive part of the reasoning. I think out of good faith Epsilon won't choose between the BUKs team & Jimbo's team.

At the same time, it's unfortunate, Epsilon is a great org, and has a pretty large following.

The contrast between the green and red I think is probably just the only major thing, maybe the wins/losses could be a more "neutral" color and the same color, but the wins could be bolded??? Idk

Great to see Naded streamed today. Honestly one of the most like-able personalities in Halo.

Nice to hear he is going to be consistent on YouTube and Twitch!

• Upvote (+1) 1

The contrast between the green and red I think is probably just the only major thing, maybe the wins/losses could be a more "neutral" color and the same color, but the wins could be bolded??? Idk

Better or worse?

3v8v47b.png

The main goal is to have to think as little as possible. When you look at the image, you should be able to tell exactly who wins. Which is why I think green/red suit better. Heres a less "bright" red. Better or worse than above?

zuGwsHW.png

Appreciate the feedback man. I kinda like the top one, but then again, it's not about me :P

• Upvote (+1) 3

We've heard that multiple times, to be fair.

to be fair to him though, hes not in Optic anymore so he has time on his hands. He was really unhappy once flame left.

Better or worse?

3v8v47b.png

The main goal is to have to think as little as possible. When you look at the image, you should be able to tell exactly who wins. Which is why I think green/red suit better. Heres a less "bright" red. Better or worse than above?

zuGwsHW.png

Appreciate the feedback man. I kinda like the top one, but then again, it's not about me :P

How about green text for the winner but black for the loser?

• Upvote (+1) 1

How about green text for the winner but black for the loser?

Better?

zAGlU00.png

Or unbolded loser score:

4piqLJU.png

Better?

zAGlU00.png

Or unbolded loser score:

4piqLJU.png

I like the bolded one.

Only other thing, why are you labeling the matches on the left by the way? Seems like slightly unnecessary information and makes it a bit messy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've said it countless times in twitch streams, Huke is the best player in Halo 5 that does not wear a CLG jersey. I am definitely a fan.

The image on your signature means you automatically get my rep.

@@VinFTW personally either on a light background or block colour would be better if the job is to get the win to people as easy as possible (ignore the fact I used MS paint like a child).

205eyx.jpg

EDIT; was thinking yesterday, you actually do quite a bit for the community with very little reward. Same for all you other stats nerds and most of the people in the community come to think of it - cheers guys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree, I think the colors are somewhat distracting.

Maybe have each team in the matchup side by side, and then fade/black+white the losing team and put the score of the series in one place in a column down the side or something? Similar to how LCS does it.

1d0c2daf95.jpg

Just a thought. Thanks for you dedication, Vin.  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1