CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No we don't.

He just figured out how to say things in such a way that he gets + rep. He's actually really dumb and doesn't actually know why we like him. I know him in real life trust me.

I think thats why everybody likes him. Because he doesn't give a fuck. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you watched the games you KNOW that NV wasn't winning due to cheating, they clearly were better in those first 2 games. It sucks they lagged out of games, but that doesn't institute cheating and sure doesnt take away what NV did in those games.

Cratos trying to claim it was a 3-0 and be completely serious about it is a completely different context than the ALG/CLG stuff that happened during HWC qualification. Plus these games were played out despite the connection issues, wins weren't just handed out. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Game 2 Plaza Slayer, the score of the game is 9-10. I lag out cratos takes the win. Game 4 Breakout, score is 3-4 and I lag out, they take the win. Those aren't wins.

Exactly. I'm not saying you were in the wrong. E6 were having connection issues and Cratos believed those weren't wins. I'm not even a Cratos fan I just get annoyed every time people try to find reasons that he is a shit person.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Exactly. I'm not saying you were in the wrong. E6 were having connection issues and Cratos believed those weren't wins. I'm not even a Cratos fan I just get annoyed every time people try to find reasons that he is a shit person.

We don't need to find reasons to think so, he gives us reasons to think so.

• Upvote (+1) 9

There's a difference between "trying to find reasons" and reasons being presented with ease on Twitter/Forums...

• Upvote (+1) 4

But the players that lagged out were on Envy were they not?

Regardless, why would Envy lag out E6 team while they were winning? Connection issues aside, one pro team should never accuse another of cheating in such circumstances. I've defended Cratos time and time again, but thats classless. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

But the players that lagged out were on Envy were they not?

Regardless, why would Envy lag out E6 team while they were winning? Connection issues aside, one pro team should never accuse another of cheating in such circumstances. I've defended Cratos time and time again, but thats classless. 

Exactly, Envy was winning both games when a player from ENVY lagged out. Its not like E6 was lagging out and NV was taking wins. The games were played out.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't think Cratos is a bad guy. I just can't fathom the logic behind some of the things he says.

• Upvote (+1) 5

people talking shit about cratos even though everything he says is right 

#teambeyondlogic

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 31

#teambeyondlogic

So E6 3-0'd nV tonight?

• Upvote (+1) 6

#teambeyondlogic

So Cratos IS the best player in the game?

• Upvote (+1) 5

#teambeyondlogic

So it was a life changing amount of money? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So Cratos IS the best player in the game?

since when is believing yourself to be the best in the game a bad thing?

if spartan or pistola said that i imagine the reception would be much more supportive despite it being every bit as untrue

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think thats why everybody likes him. Because he doesn't give a fuck. 

nah because I dont give a fuck and nobody likes me so obviously that doesnt work :p

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

since when is believing yourself to be the best in the game a bad thing?

if spartan or pistola said that i imagine the reception would be much more supportive despite it being every bit as untrue

nah because I dont give a fuck and nobody likes me so obviously that doesnt work :p

This answer applies to both of you: I think its more or less how its conveyed.

thats not true.

i like you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@StrongSide or @@Elamite (whoever was controlling Spectator Mode)

Good job using the hidden controls. It's pretty tough to execute the right control while commentating and you guys seemed to have a pretty good grasp on switching to players seamlessly.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Just had @@StrongSide reply to a few of my tweets. These guys are listening to us. The show improved significantly from last night to tonight. If they keep listening, I'm confident in what can be achieved.

Fangirling so hard right now due to the responses!

• Upvote (+1) 4