CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It says on halo5arena that enigma6 won 3-0 against NV. When I went to bed I thought NV was up 2-0? Something wrong with the stats or was I just blind?

It may have been brought up before, but I think that the screen overlay could really benefit from a power ups timer (maybe in lieu of a superfluous overtime banner....). The casters are sometimes up on keeping people informed when a power up is about to show up, but more often than not, there's something else going on. What I'd love to see is a little timer that's there the whole time counting down, but becomes highlighted 30 seconds before the powerup is up. It's important to the understanding of why certain players are doing certain things or going certain places.

Also, a feature like this would probably be WAY down the road, but I'd love a minimap that can show real time positions of the players. That was always something that I loved about the MLG broadcasts as a new player. I know it's more difficult now because of the live nature of things, but I feel like popping to a mini map to show placements could be really beneficial to new viewers/players.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It says on halo5arena that enigma6 won 3-0 against NV. When I went to bed I thought NV was up 2-0? Something wrong with the stats or was I just blind?

There were connection issues in the first 2 matches so halo5arena didn't pick them up.

Aha ok ty. I guess I wasn't making things up in my head then :p

FYI fantasy scores are up on fantasyhcs.com 

and roster lock has been lifted so feel free to pick teams and join leagues

last two days were awesome, i love me some pro league

• Upvote (+1) 7

Make sure to get your votes in for this weeks power rankings now that the matches are over.

Deadline is Sunday at 5pm est, ranks go out Monday at 5pm est.

Peep the sig or PM me here to vote

:simms:

no it was 3-0 us
  • Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 62

no it was 3-0 us

You are obviously a talent. You're really good at them game. Best at the game? Not in my opinion but opinions are like assholes. One thing I do find somewhat funny is that you post in here often when you win, but disappear when you lose like you did last weekend. Not trying to bash you or anything man because you can't win forever. CLG will lose one day. It does show character if you would interact here when you win and lose though. If we're gunna gloat about wins, take loses in stride as well.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm still really impressed with Liquid. Kinda hard to remember they're essentially playing with a permanent sub. Assault is great for that team. It's almost hard to talk about who I like in the pro league because there's either players I like a lot or team chemistry nuances I like about each team. It's really hard for me to make personal power rankings.

CLG beats Allegiance in an online cup in game 5 after Allegiance got 2 wins due to connection/breakout. Lethul says "get 3-0'd" and he's the funniest person alive. E6 loses 2 games because of connection issue and wins in game 5 and says "get 3-0'd" and he's the scum of the earth. This forum sometimes

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 6

CLG beats Allegiance in an online cup in game 5 after Allegiance got 2 wins due to connection/breakout. Lethul says "get 3-0'd" and he's the funniest person alive. E6 loses 2 games because of connection issue and wins in game 5 and says "get 3-0'd" and he's the scum of the earth. This forum sometimes

Completely different scenarios. 

ALG got wins due to Breakout and connection issues. 

EnvyUs got wins due to skill tonight. Even when DC'ing, they were considerably leading...to which Cratos said it was cheating. 

E6 deserved the win tonight, they played well and earned it...but god damn @@Cratos

Lethul was clearly trolling. Cratos I'm not so sure about.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

>come home and Beyond has been triggered by Cratos yet again

it's like clockwork

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

FYI fantasy scores are up on fantasyhcs.com 

and roster lock has been lifted so feel free to pick teams and join leagues

last two days were awesome, i love me some pro league

92nd place baby

tumblr_lvymm1mDeW1qjirrjo1_400.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

These scenarios are not close at all but I will let my minions explain that for you.

They are. Both you and Cratos claim that the two games you lost didn't count

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

That's because we know @@LethuL isn't being serious.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That's because we know @@LethuL isn't being serious.

No we don't.

He just figured out how to say things in such a way that he gets + rep. He's actually really dumb and doesn't actually know why we like him. I know him in real life trust me.

• Upvote (+1) 2