CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Someone please explain how Lunchbox got that bunker spawn

the halo gods blessed him

nah if bunker is open its a very high percentage spawn,  even if you are in engine 2 you arent blocking bunker in some scenarios

• Upvote (+1) 5

I love how Elamite isn't afraid to call out teams that should be doing better. Like calling out EG for not having a bigger lead over optic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Optic isn't going to be winning series when Maniac has 18 kills across 3 games, hopefully Optic will show up next week  :(

If he thinks they sound insane now he should swap back to some of that God Squad communication from Reach where their communication was basically "ONE SHOTTASL;KDFJK;LASDFJKL;AL;SDFJKL;AFJKO;DAKOL;SDFJKO;ASKO;DFKO;ASDO;FAJKO;SFJKO;ASJKO;L"

• Upvote (+1) 5

If he thinks they sound insane now he should swap back to some of that God Squad communication from Reach there their communication was basically "ONE SHOTTASL;KDFJK;LASDFJKL;AL;SDFJKL;AFJKO;DAKOL;SDFJKO;ASKO;DFKO;ASDO;FAJKO;SFJKO;ASJKO;L"

You know you're spamming call outs when you even speaking using semicolons!

• Upvote (+1) 1

next week is going to be fun. Definitely enjoyed this week's matches, but next is going to be really fun. Here's to less technical difficulties! 

If he thinks they sound insane now he should swap back to some of that God Squad communication from Reach where their communication was basically "ONE SHOTTASL;KDFJK;LASDFJKL;AL;SDFJKL;AFJKO;DAKOL;SDFJKO;ASKO;DFKO;ASDO;FAJKO;SFJKO;ASJKO;L"

Just different styles I think. Idk if it's just a coincidence or not, but everyone on CLG seems more laid back, and the less frantic callouts work better for them.

Meanwhile you can tell that RoyBox (and even 2gre back then) were much louder and more hectic. Different things work for different players.

I think that would again defeat the purpose, because we would be back to different tags. 

Make them play on the HCS Tags. It's good for stat tracking.

I tweeted the 343/HCS guys about the team pages on Halo.gg, because the player profiles link to really old and outdated gamertags. Maybe tell them to link each player profile with their respective HCS tag so fans can view raw stats from Pro League matches.

You'd have to enforce a rule that they can't play on the tags outside of Pro League, obviously.