CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Whatever, dude. 

I'm not gonna time anyone else out for it but you're literally everything wrong with Twitch chats.

Wait, supporting someone is the problem? Damn, I thought it was the people calling Ninja shit, ass, gay, queer, whacked on addy, etc. etc. etc. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Probably to make their names easily readable to viewers.

But it's way harder to make out their GTS when each one has HCS and the team name jammed in there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

But it's way harder to make out their GTS when each one has HCS and the team name jammed in there.

I'd disagree. Much easier to make out than some whack names people have.

In the case of something like Jimbo vs XMen Jimbo, though, I'll take Jimbo.

Wait, supporting someone is the problem? Damn, I thought it was the people calling Ninja shit, ass, gay, queer, whacked on addy, etc. etc. etc. 

Yeah, I fucked up. 

I'll time out idiots and stuff. I'm only used to moderating much small twitch chats where emote spam isn't as common.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Probably to make their names easily readable to viewers.

I think it actually makes it harder, so generic and have to skip the shortened team name to figure out player. Nothing too major but do think would be better on normal tags

Elamite and Strongside have been doing a great job today

Agreed. Well done to them.

Also, either ALG is very good at CTF, or RNG needs to work on CTF....or both. My prediction was 3-2 RNG. Hopefully RNG prove me right! LET'S GO

I think it actually makes it harder, so generic and have to skip the shortened team name to figure out player. Nothing too major but do think would be better on normal tags

To each their own. 

Ideally we should just be able to have profiles for customs and have whatever names we want, meaning we could just have "Goofy", "Jimbo", "Ninja", etc.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The only comments in a twitch chat that should be banned are offensive ones. Emote spam, excessive caps, etc. should all be fine. The only spam that should be removed is giant walls of text that create an image, and those are fine in some channels, but not THE Halo channel IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 1

IMO, with 14 gametypes. Each team should get like one pick and one ban, and the rest randomized. Something like that. Change the numbers a little if you want, but not banning EVERYTHING down until there's only 5 left.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seriously how are you supposed to fight back when a team gets a lead like that in Truth TS now?

Rifles spawn at top towers.

Power weapons spawn in the dead center of the map.

What do you do?

• Upvote (+1) 7

And the Ryanoob breadstick confirms my fantasy team's middling status. What a frigging massacre.

• Upvote (+1) 1