CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What's the general consensus here regarding outlines? I feel like they should use sparingly, during standstills. Otherwise it takes away from it IMO.

I appreciate them during standoffs. Otherwise, I don't like them. They take away suspense/surprise and make it harder to put yourself in the shoes of the pro playing. Knowing where everyone is makes it more difficult to appreciate the top-level awareness and movement out of the pros.

Visually, they're too thick and distracting. It just causes the screen to be visually noisy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When is the team change window? After seeing RNG right now I expect some shakeups

Edit jk what was I watching

Lets not jump to conclusions. It's still up to the org if they want to do this. 

Why would an org say no if they profit from them?

Also had some feedback regarding the clips from the previous day in terms of set up to establish the story lines. @@Timo

I think I read that one, but would appreciate link to make sure. 

I'm on a train using a hotspot to watch the stream on my laptop and RNG got 3-0'd on Fathom so I turned off.

One of you better have Oddshotted whatever it was Ninja just did.

I'm on a train using a hotspot to watch the stream on my laptop and RNG got 3-0'd on Fathom so I turned off.

He did it for more than 30 seconds.

What happened with Ninja? I took 20 minutes to go eat :(

He basically just went full god-mode in a Rig Slayer game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

http://oddshot.tv/shot/Halo/UzoZTH3gZTFEG7Ks7KrfnxeH

@@Ninja's triple.

Why would an org say no if they profit from them?

No clue, but I'm sure there will be reasons that some orgs don't agree too. 

I can imagine if the percentage is 1%, they'd argue for much higher. I certainly wouldn't somebody else profiting hugely off my work.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja was shooting everything that moved, hell he probably oddshotted it himself mid gameplay. Godly
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Good point. 

For any other constructive feedback and criticism, please feel free to tag me in your post. Love to hear it. 

I don't have anything new and constructive to add @@Timo, but I just wanted to say how much better the show is tonight. Early connection issues aside, this has been so much better than yesterday (IMO at least). I feel like you guys really listened to the complaints we had and worked to correct them. I personally appreciate the effort, and to me the difference is night and day. Please extend my thanks to the entire team!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean that Triple was pretty sick but the execution of Renegades to play for Sniper spawn through Long Hall was even more beautiful  <3

• Upvote (+1) 1