CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I want a E6 pack, wtf.

My first thought was about how long it would take cratos to tweet about how unfair it is that optic gets a skin before e6 does.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Pity that the Renegades Org imploded. Would've loved some Renegades skins. I'm a big fan of their logo/color scheme. Oh well.. You can't always get what you want :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Should do throwback mlg skins. That'd be legit.

Depends if MLG would let them. MLG owns legendary Halo teams such as Final Boss.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Skins look fire. I'll be buying all three packs and I encourage everyone else to do the same.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Guys, don't worry, we will eventually have skins for all the teams in the HCS Pro League. Notice before CLG, EG and OpTic, they said 'Series 1' of skins.

Brings a goddamn tear to my eye. Well played, 343.

Now they just need to strike some deals and give us Str8 Rippin and Final Boss packs.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Depends if MLG would let them. MLG owns legendary Halo teams such as Final Boss.

Probably not. But a final boss skin would be sexy.

Guys, don't worry, we will eventually have skins for all the teams in the HCS Pro League. Notice before CLG, EG and OpTic, they said 'Series 1' of skins.

Lets not jump to conclusions. It's still up to the org if they want to do this. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

The clips chosen at the end of the game to replay should help tell the story of the map and what happened during the game, not just a bunch of random clips thrown together for the sake of the production value, it would give @@StrongSide and @@Elamite a more focused conversation post game and would greatly benefit the story lines of the match. 

Good point. 

For any other constructive feedback and criticism, please feel free to tag me in your post. Love to hear it. 

My first thought was about how long it would take cratos to tweet about how unfair it is that optic gets a skin before e6 does.

I knew they'ed get skins first months ago
  • Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Good point. 

For any other constructive feedback and criticism, please feel free to tag me in your post. Love to hear it. 

ijeG5pa.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

I knew they'ed get skins first months ago

You just get off on having people think you're a asshat dont you?

• Upvote (+1) 5

So much for that Pro pact to not stream  :lxthul:

Hes not streaming so probably just forgot to switch it to say the halo twitch instead.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My only criticism of tonight's broadcast was untimely pulling up of the stat screen. When CLG/Liquid was really close, 41-38 CLG I think, they pulled up the stat screen in the middle of a crucial battle and then just now in ALG/RNG they pulled it up in the middle of a top middle battle.

I don't mind the showing of stats, gives us a good view of what's going on, but do it while the player who's POV you're on is dead and you're sticking with them through the death screen. Breaks up some of the boring death screens with some quick insight.

Other than that I love the broadcast! I'm really enjoying it!

@@Timo @@StrongSide

• Upvote (+1) 1

So @@StrongSide and @@Elamite are casting clips from yesterday as if they are live, what I think would be beneficial would be for them to tell what teams were playing, what the series was at when the clip happened, and how that clip made a difference in the match for that team rather than simply restating what we already saw the day before. 

Also had some feedback regarding the clips from the previous day in terms of set up to establish the story lines. @@Timo