CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

THE HCS LISTEN-IN

The HCS Listen-In is a brand new Halo esports podcast that will debut next week. Want to catch up on stories so far, or get ready for the upcoming matches at the end of the week? The show will cover key matchups, player history, opinions, and more, from experts and personalities from 343 including Strongside, Tashi, and Dersky, as well as special guests including Pro League players, casters, and more from the Halo esports scene. The first episode will air on Wednesday, June 8, and we’d love to hear your questions for the show. To ask a question for next week, just tweet @HCS with the hashtag #HCSListenIn, and yours may just be answered on the show.

We hope you’ll join us!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/hints-and-heroes

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm super hype for the skins but dont let this go unnoticed: 

The HCS Listen-In is a brand new Halo esports podcast that will debut next week. Want to catch up on stories so far, or get ready for the upcoming matches at the end of the week? The show will cover key matchups, player history, opinions, and more, from experts and personalities from 343 including Strongside, Tashi, and Dersky, as well as special guests including Pro League players, casters, and more from the Halo esports scene. The first episode will air on Wednesday, June 8, and we’d love to hear your questions for the show. To ask a question for next week, just tweet @HCS with the hashtag #HCSListenIn, and yours may just be answered on the show.

This could be amazing. I hope they have different pros on every week to shoot the shit with and talk competitive halo. My morning commutes to work would be incredible. 

I'm not a huge CLG fan (I like underdogs...they're great guys though.), but I'm buying the fuck out of that weapon skin. Shit is :fire: :fire: :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1