CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Does Cratos seriously believe they didn't deserve to lose those first 2 games? :apg:

Let's be real, they were positioned to lose Game 3 as well. They could have made it back, but if things kept going the way they were, nV would have sweeper them

Viewership numbers no better than yesterday so far, fairly disappointed with that.

The production issues earlier have hampered any chance of the viewership increasing. Shame.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's not even like the lag outs were the main focus. Obviously we had snipe set up: snipe was on spawn. We were set up [for sniper] and [had] OS control. How do you not realize that was the plan? But it's not [nV's] fault, HCS rulings make it [so they] reward the team who is winning, even if the lag out happens. What happened next didn't matter. Even though they were winning, they [were] just exploiting the rules and the HCS. If you cant see that, there's no hope for you. I don't know what else to say.

- Cratos

Tried to make it a little easier on the eyes for y'all

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd rather them be used all the time. It's annoying not knowing what's happening because you're just seeing what the player sees. As a spectator I'd like to know everything that's happening 

I feel the exact opposite lmao

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I feel like this season for HCS will mirror the HWC from last year where everybody rooted for ALG as Naded's team, but had to deal with Cratos. Huke and Bubu are awesome young talents in this scene but Cratos can make E6 a difficult team to root for.

• Upvote (+1) 6

My sleeping pattern is so f*cked for the weekend but this is so worth it!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Unfortunately, no :(

TB Twitch chat?   Explain....  What is this black magic?

I feel like this season for HCS will mirror the HWC from last year where everybody rooted for ALG as Naded's team, but had to deal with Cratos. Huke and Bubu are awesome young talents in this scene but Cratos can make E6 a difficult team to root for.

I root for them. Cratos is ignore-able.

Bubu is a class act, and Huke is just fun to watch. His playstyle is very unique. I love watching the kid.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I dont know why Team Liquid thought that basecamping would win them a game, hopefully they learn not to choke a lead like that again.

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who saw that slow-mo replay of the flag being tossed haha

I think Bubu would shine on a team alongside RyaNoob #please