CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Are points for Challenger League on a per team basis or for individual players, similar to Season 1? Anybody know?

What's the general consensus here regarding outlines? I feel like they should use sparingly, during standstills. Otherwise it takes away from it IMO.

I'd rather them be used all the time. It's annoying not knowing what's happening because you're just seeing what the player sees. As a spectator I'd like to know everything that's happening 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I love the fact that they have a bit of an interview after the series, and am praising that Cratos was not the choice for this (even though it would have been entertaining to say the least). 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love the fact that they have a bit of an interview after the series, and am praising that Cratos was not the choice for this (even though it would have been entertaining to say the least). 

God I really wish it was Cratos and he just read his tweets live on stream.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am thinking about making a HCS drinking game where one of the rules is to take a shot every time someone says "in the hands of."

Anytime Strongside says "strong". No one will survive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does Cratos seriously believe they didn't deserve to lose those first 2 games? :apg:

Shooter is really good looking. No homo.

But he doesn't make his bed.

Does Cratos seriously believe they didn't deserve to lose those first 2 games? :apg:

Yes

Audley does this too? Does he have a youtube channel? If so I need a link...

My YT stuff is out of date.  I stream, though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

its not even like the lag outs were the main focus obviously we had snipe set up snipe was on spawn we were set up and os in control how do you not realize that was the plan but its not their fault hcs rulings make it the reward the team who is winning even if the lag out happens what had happened next didnt matter even though they were winning they just expoilting the rules and the hcs and if you cant see that theres no hope for you i dont know what else to say

- Cratos

Damn. Thats a big ass run on. Had to take some addy to be able to understand that one.

Suck it up. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Damn. Thats a big ass run on. Had to take some addy to be able to understand that one.

Suck it up. 

He has yet to write complete sentence that isn't a run-on.

And ironically, his run-ons tend to still be fragments. 

That's quite an achievement if you think about it. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Audley does this too? Does he have a youtube channel? If so I need a link...

Oh yeah dude he's great. Dude really breaks down the pro gameplay and gives great insight. Just search Tiberius Audley Halo on YouTube and I'm sure he'll be the top result. He streams too, and it's quite good. @@TiberiusAudley, in case you want to self promote.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am thinking about making a HCS drinking game where one of the rules is to take a shot every time someone says "in the hands of."

aka alcohol poisoning
  • Upvote (+1) 1

God I really wish it was Cratos and he just read his tweets live on stream.

Dude.... YES!

Mean tweets, HCS edition.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've never hated a pro player before...

This is an strange feeling

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What's the general consensus here regarding outlines? I feel like they should use sparingly, during standstills. Otherwise it takes away from it IMO.

I hate it when it's on all the time. It takes away from the game. It definitely has its uses tho