CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

People get so salty over bagging...

I think the level of intensity of reactions from t-bagging depend on who is being bagged. For example: Cratos bagged Ola, which happens to be a major fan favorite, so it is not surprising to me that people would be extra salty.

Imagine Cratos t-bagging Ogre 2. 

This is exactly why I dislike Cratos. I don't mind the "bad guy" schtick, every sport needs that persona. But this? This is just stupid. They got manhandled in both of the first 2 games, NV didn't need "fake lagouts" to easily win. Just man up and admit you got beat.

He can't take losing. Bad attitude.

If you dont care, then dont reply.

I just don't see why it's worth a post? It's all subjective and doesn't matter.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I just don't see why it's worth a post? It's all subjective and doesn't matter.

Well I'm entitled to post it, and, as long as I post within the rules, then is it really worth bickering about? It sparks discussion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

its not even like the lag outs were the main focus obviously we had snipe set up snipe was on spawn we were set up and os in control how do you not realize that was the plan but its not their fault hcs rulings make it the reward the team who is winning even if the lag out happens what had happened next didnt matter even though they were winning they just expoilting the rules and the hcs and if you cant see that theres no hope for you i dont know what else to say

- Cratos

LOL that was really funny and im glad cratos lost but i like the rest of e6 except the logo tho that sucks but most of their team is cool especially huke and i really like cratos memes lol cant believe he has 6,000,000,000 dollar shoes haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn, NV is chocking so hard right now. They are about to be reverse swept again. (First time was vs EG). 

I picked E6 to win this series in Vin's survey and now I'm starting to die a little inside...

lmao

What's the general consensus here regarding outlines? I feel like they should use sparingly, during standstills. Otherwise it takes away from it IMO.

That's nothing compared to how Cratos' middle school English teacher feels.

Judging by his writing style, I don't think Cratos had a middle school English teacher...

• Upvote (+1) 6

I am thinking about making a HCS drinking game where one of the rules is to take a shot every time someone says "in the hands of."

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am thinking about making a HCS drinking game where one of the rules is to take a shot every time someone says "in the hands of."

Also take one whenever they refer to anyone on E6 as "young"

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's the general consensus here regarding outlines? I feel like they should use sparingly, during standstills. Otherwise it takes away from it IMO.

Agreed. The lines are way too thick too. Cant even see the Spartans heads at times.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol I am in no position to be critiquing those guys. Save that type of stuff for Audley, who actually analyzes and keeps up with gametype meta. I'll stick to helping intermediate players shed bad habits.

Audley does this too? Does he have a youtube channel? If so I need a link...