CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I really do like side and Elamite a lot. I love seeing them involved. I kinda feel bad for the whole production team, my guess is they don't get anywhere near the support they need from the powers that be.

Brakes post about the production "vessel" (my word, I can't remember what he called it and I'm on mobile) is what I was getting at with my earlier post about the projects being disjointed and a general lack of streamlined management.

The system surrounding this endeavor may just not be very solid.

I like SS and Elamite aswell, whoever is in control of spectator mode just needs more practice to use it in a more viewer friendly way.

The clips chosen at the end of the game to replay should help tell the story of the map and what happened during the game, not just a bunch of random clips thrown together for the sake of the production value, it would give @@StrongSide and @@Elamite a more focused conversation post game and would greatly benefit the story lines of the match. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Someone posted this in the Twitch chat:

Remember when Cratos breadsticked at the HWC finals in front 100k people? those were the times.

I lol'd.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Halo deserves better production and organisation than this. ESL, step it up.

What issues are we having tonight apart from player lagouts?

Saying step it up without being specific won't fix anything.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Get your shit together.  Aren't you ESL staff? Fix your god damn servers.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

My sandwich got cold

step it up Moa

• Upvote (+1) 3

When people say Huke is evidence that CoD takes just as much skill as Halo, I get really angry.

Do people not realise Huke played Halo before he went to CoD. Jesus christ.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

The clips chosen at the end of the game to replay should help tell the story of the map and what happened during the game, not just a bunch of random clips thrown together for the sake of the production value, it would give @@StrongSide and @@Elamite a more focused conversation post game and would greatly benefit the story lines of the match. 

It seems like they are trying to get clips together as fast as they can, even though there is still plenty of time between maps.

• Upvote (+1) 1

nV cheating by lagging out of games they were winning makes no sense... but E6 coming back is still impressive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When people say Huke is evidence that CoD takes just as much skill as Halo, I get really angry.

He played some Halo 3 before CoD. He was like 7 when Halo 3 came out. I doubt he was some uber good competitive Halo 3 player.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sorry to be blunt, but who cares?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Stasis ctf is quickly becoming one of my favorite gametypes to watch and play. Good series so far.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah they're gonna "fake lagout" of games they're winning haha

This is exactly why I dislike Cratos. I don't mind the "bad guy" schtick, every sport needs that persona. But this? This is just stupid. They got manhandled in both of the first 2 games, NV didn't need "fake lagouts" to easily win. Just man up and admit you got beat. 

• Upvote (+1) 7