CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They had a cool Christmas one awhile back, not sure why it stopped.

LOL I'm sure @@Moa misses that one.

Is that schedule they have posted wrong? I see posts and links to stats of e6 v nv but match 1 is rng v nv...

E6 vs nV is next, but not on the schedule?

They just need to show pro montages during down time.

They need generic tutorial videos where someone goes over maps weapon spawns general strategies and approaches.

That way the burden would be lessened on the casters having to cater to "potential new fans"

Caveat: that person should write it out. Practice their speech. And the video should be edited by someone who is good at that sort of thing.

• Upvote (+1) 7

LOL I'm sure @@Moa misses that one.

I forgot it existed until now.

Just tuning in, I would ask "What did I miss", but not sure I want to know.  :lxthul:

E6 vs nV is next, but not on the schedule. Wat.

Yeah I noticed that too. Only reasonable explanation I can come up with was maybe there's 5 matches? And the "up next" slot doesn't go on the sidebar

They need generic tutorial videos where someone goes over maps weapon spawns general strategies and approaches.

That way the burden would be lessened on the casters having to cater to "potential new fans"

Caveat: that person should write it out. Practice their speech. And the video should be edited by someone who is good at that sort of thing.

I'M TSQUARED, BACK WITH MORE TIPS TO HAVE YOU FRAGGING LIKE A PRO.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

Pretty sure bravo had some very simplistic ones, but that was pre map changes.

Well, I'm just gonna skip watching this. i dunno if it's the players connections or the servers, but it's crippling my enjoyment. I hope it picks up.

Yeah I noticed that too. Only reasonable explanation I can come up with was maybe there's 5 matches? And the "up next" slot doesn't go on the sidebar

Nah, just the wrong overlay. Pretty easy mistake to make. That was yesterdays schedule. 

confused chat is halarious lol

does anyone think cratos quit out purposely to protest the continuation rules?

He was probably bored with the predictable result.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Halo deserves better production and organisation than this. ESL, step it up.