CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

but every current H5 gametype is way too fast to warrant and render much benefit from 3rd person angles, except for pretty rare and particular moments.

gonna have to disagree with that

The good news from all of this is that there's a quick turnaround and more matches tomorrow night, so we'll know relatively soon if ESL can make some adjustments on the fly.

Off topic: any of you guys ever use G Fuel? thinking about ordering some, genuinely curious if my fellow halo players enjoy it/see added benefit. PM me if you've used it and have suggestions.

Sticking through the spawn is better because they can focus more instead of jumping around and having to re-analyze player positions and strategies. It's 8 seconds, not the end of the world. There are times where a player will die, they switch, another player dies, they switch, etc. Slower switching is infinitely better for long term spectating and makes commentary a lot smoother, which is something they need help with.

Hidden Controls are broken for 2 out of the 8 players.

Still? I remember that being an issue months ago, jeesh.

And good point, but to be fair, we stuck through spawn twice tonight when a flag cap was happening. Those should def. warrant a switch to the flag carrier scoring. 

people hating on third person have you never watched a competitive CS stream b4?

3rd person is great

the problem is having the caster do too much

the dumbest argument lol.

Hey guys it works in this other game so naturally it's good for all games!

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

And good point, but to be fair, we stuck through spawn twice tonight when a flag cap was happening. Those should def. warrant a switch to the flag carrier scoring. 

Priority of Switching

Flag Caps > Flag Runs (w/ Third Person) > Sniper > Power Weapons > Powerups > Other Action

If nothing is going on, stay with someone through respawn.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Listening to Danoxide in this OpTic scrim is embarrassing

Can you elaborate for those of us who aren't watching because we prefer being screamed at by infants

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can you elaborate for those of us who aren't watching because we prefer being screamed at by infants

APG apparently bagged him and he has been personally attacking them like a 12 year old. Asked if APG was still in a coma and a bunch of other crap.

• Upvote (+1) 6

>EG 2nd place in power rankings

>Drop 1 game

>"I might rank them 7th or 8th this week and not bat an eye."

>EG win next 3 games

>EG loses scrim to Liquid 7-2

:lxthul:

Updated

I'd be cool with the pro league starting at an earlier time. It went until midnight today which is quite late for many people. Might as well start at 7 EST imo, it's the best compromise for east coast/west coast/EU.

the dumbest argument lol.

Hey guys it works in this other game so naturally it's good for all games!

great counter argument!

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

APG apparently bagged him and he has been personally attacking them like a 12 year old. Asked if APG was still in a coma and a bunch of other crap.

He apologized about 5min ago to APG.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He apologized about 5min ago to APG.

Doesn't make it okay though  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Thanks for the explanation.

My conclusion based solely on you as my source is that tonight, danoxide be a busta.

Which actually sucks cuz I like watching him play. Does anyone know if this is typical of "a man named danoxide?" (-Commonly)

Should we be concerned? Is he possibly acting out in a cry for help?

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Keep matching 3/4ths of CLG plus a guy named xscripted. Sorry @@LethuL but ur getting dropped

xscripted is your brother

• Upvote (+1) 3

Does anyone have the pro league games uploaded to youtube from today? I am at work and Twitch is blocked lol