CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is on 343i, the spectator mode has been god awful since launch. It's been struggle city fro everyone using it, we need Observer Mode.

I agree spectator mode is bad, but if you are talking about missing game 2 that is on the players since they started it before getting the OK. Nothing to do with how good or bad spectator mode is.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I love that fantasy Halo is a thing. I keep getting so excited every time bubu dubu pops up on the kill feed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else hate it when the scoreboard is brought up during the game? It's so jarringly interruptive

Since spectator mode is inevitably delayed, I feel like there should be some communication to players to wait 5 minutes between matches or something. That way we don't end up missing entire games.

It's been months since observer mode was first shown... Is it even coming? Heard some people say it was closed servers only.

I agree spectator mode is bad, but if you are talking about missing game 2 that is on the players since they started it before getting the OK. Nothing to do with how good or bad spectator mode is.

That's the point, a good spectator mode wouldn't need this imo.

I may be biased since we've been using it for 6 months and it's really really hard to use at times.

That's the point, a good spectator mode wouldn't need this.

Happens regardless imo because players didn't wait nothing to do with it being good or bad, but I dont want this to be an argument I get where you are coming from 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Poor job of controlling spawns that game by RNG. Every time they'd finally get 2 strongholds all 4 players would push for the 3rd and let E6 spawn near the first 2 and easily recap. 

Can people stop complaining? Did you people honestly expect some new observer mode today or some other way of streaming these matches? You knew what you were getting into.

• Upvote (+1) 3

. Everything Is going to be a work in progress since this has never been done in halo before 

This really shouldn't be an excuse. 343 says this every time something goes wrong. Microsoft is a multi billion dollar company, I dunno how much money 343 has, but this isn't high school or something like that, they should be hiring people that know what they are doing and can show others. This isn't a new concept in the world what they're doing...

Did the beyond chat get remade or something, I don't have it anymore. @@VinFTW

Nope, still there, whats your twitch name I'll add you?