CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think there is something to be said for FS being what you expect him to be team wise. Naded is all over the board at events and you just have no idea how hes going to play until it happens which probably isn't the greatest thing when you're looking for a teammate. I know I wouldn't want to win or lose a close series based on someone playing like garbage or not randomly.

Sure. I'm probably one of the biggest doubters of Naded around here. While everyone was gushing over him at Worlds. Still, if I had to pick, I'd take Naded in this case.

This LOL.

The only reason why they aren't "relevant" is because their results have been poor.  Hence people want good players to go to that team; because once they field a competitive roster you will find that they are more than relevant.

Arent you saying the same exact thing? "They're one good roster away from being relevant in halo" = "the only reason they aren't relevant is because of poor results"?

Holy shit. Kampy just said yesterday that he watched snipedown try for 150 and it looked impossible and I 100% agreed.

It was probably in the new gametype where you start at 9 REQs. Just chain spawn in Nornfangs = ez 150 kills. Not that I could do it.

Ninja said he likes Default because he can scope with the left trigger. I just don't see why he doesn't play helljumper and remap crouch to a paddle

Yeah, there are tons of control set ups with smart-scope on the trigger...

Remember today is April 1st. Believe nothing you see or hear.... Not even this post. Is it even April 1st?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

That Roy Warzone match was insane. He had great teammate support.

Maybe next year that can be us 

If only 343 was more forthcoming about event details and what not.. we could -maybe- see something somewhat comparable on the east coast. I know I sure as hell would make a vacation out of going to a huge Halo event.. need more than 2 weeks notice though. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Who were the 4 RNG were rolling with last night? Ninja/VicX/Commonly for sure, but with 2gre or FiS? 

Who were the 4 RNG were rolling with last night? Ninja/VicX/Commonly for sure, but with 2gre or FiS? 

• R Ninja G
  • Liquid Heinz
  • I go HAMy
  • Victory is BACK

Heinz

• R Ninja G
  • Liquid Heinz
  • I go HAMy
  • Victory is BACK

Solid squad, but I think:

ACE

APG

Commonly

Penguin

Would be better IF penguin doesn't go with his duo on nV, but honestly, I'd love to see Mikwen, Ola, Penguin, Rayne. Will be a great squad with more practice. 

A lottttt of F/As, gonna be interesting to see where they all go.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That Roy Warzone match was insane. He had great teammate support.

Backing into the assists for the match using KDA, here's what I'm seeing. 295 total team assists. Shoutout to Forchins for also crushing it in that game.

y5nnbhA.png

Optic Gaming has almost twice the followers on Twitter than the official Halo Twitter account. And they have Hector who is pretty much The Man. We want all of this as near as possible to Halo esport. When Optic Halo competed for a place in the Regionals the Twitch number was huge. Optic is in every way relevant for Halo, we want the scene to grow. And with top players on the Optic squad it can only get better.

I get that Optic has a huge following but every time Optic competed on the stream, their fans just watched their games and left right after. I feel like Optic fans are strictly Optic fans. The long term growth would be trivial.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Arent you saying the same exact thing? "They're one good roster away from being relevant in halo" = "the only reason they aren't relevant is because of poor results"?

He was agreeing with him.

When he said "lol THIS", he means;

"lol at people that think Optic is irrelevant in Halo, I agree with what this user just posted"

reading_is_fundamental_puzzle-r8176a084d

• Upvote (+1) 1