CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So when do you think we find out about OpTic's fourth?  Tonight, or a reveal during the League match? 

So is there any nice place, where I can see all the league and challenger matches, schedule, history, team profiles, both Na and Eu ?

Hopefully 343's version is as elegant as charas'.

Wonder if they will  feature challenger league stats and placements or leave it to ESL.  @@charas do you have any intentions of showing challenger league stats as well?

I would still bet on Snakebite and co. if they were scrimming against top level AMs instead of the pro teams

MemeTeam vs. CLG Scrim, @@SnakeBite? We won't dodge.

They're beatable with limited practice.

Mentions dont seem to be working. Thanks for the compliment, means a lot!

I made some updates to improve the site vastly.

Here is a list of changes:

• Site way faster
  • Player twitch streams online activity is now displayed on the player list page. Also clickable
  • Scrim page is layed out differently so that the matches appear on the right side.
  • Scrim page now has a Summary View button that takes you to a scrim summary page.
  • Scrim Summary page has tons of stats for the scrim series.
  • Player pages have been striped (before they saved the data, now they just retrieve whats in the database)
  • Player pages have way more stats with some graphs. (Just noticed a bug with colouring the correct star, will fix tomorrow)
  • Compare player page is updated to show stats for scrim games only.
  • Team pages have got full update to include stats for the players as well as scrim results etc
Let me know what you guys think!

I still have to write some code that update scrims on the fly. Should be done soon too.

nSluoYE.png

s6TjG04.png

kIkslKt.png

ftHWMOB.png

You're a legend!

• Upvote (+1) 1

They're beatable with limited practice.

You've been called out already but the idea of multiple teams coordinating to dodge scrims with CLG is the saddest, least competive strategy to try and beat them. No pro is going to do this, it would be a hollow victory.

A team that can legitimately win against CLG with better gun skill, meta strategy, and teamwork can be happy and proud that they worked hard and overcame a formidable opponent.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hopefully 343's version is as elegant as charas'.

Wonder if they will  feature challenger league stats and placements or leave it to ESL.  @@charas do you have any intentions of showing challenger league stats as well?

Esportspedia will probably be a really good resource for that sort of thing as well.

• Upvote (+1) 3

What team is Tsquared on?

Str8 Rippin  :kappa:

Last I saw he was teaming with Prototype, Blakerz, and Chaser

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys I wrote an article talking a bit about the pro league and each team in it. Gave some predictions about how I think the season will play out and a bit of analysis with some graphs for the teams too. Just got into following competitive Halo again and it's the first time I've ever written anything about Halo in general, so I'd appreciate hearing what you think about my predictions and if you have any feedback. Thanks!

Here's a link to my write up, let me know what you think!

http://www.thenorthernindependent.com/gaming/2016/halo-summer-pro-league-2016-season-preview-predictions

• Upvote (+1) 4

You've been called out already but the idea of multiple teams coordinating to dodge scrims with CLG is the saddest, least competive strategy to try and beat them. No pro is going to do this, it would be a hollow victory.

A team that can legitimately win against CLG with better gun skill, meta strategy, and teamwork can be happy and proud that they worked hard and overcame a formidable opponent.

I've been called out? What?

This isn't a fucking honour duel dude. There's real money on the line. If they're not willing to do what it takes to win, then they're all idiots.

Besides. Is it any worse than snaking a player off the second best team hours before roster lock sending a cascading fuck up through each and every other team?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It would be cool to see more pros make posts in here about topics other than defending their honor.

OT: I watched the vods of esports arena's Overwatch tournament from last weekend and T2 killed it on that casting desk too. Love seein you around t2 keep it up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

WHAT THE FUCK.....I roast nerdy and everybody gets mad but then t2 does it and he gets a fucking medal

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 19

Must have missed it through all the other bullshit you post  :simms:

or you guys are just sheep that d ride almost every single pro and will religiously follow anything a pro says

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 29

or you guys are just sheep that d ride almost every single pro and will religiously follow anything a pro says

I mean you're the one complaining about digital reputation points. Who's the sheep again?

• Upvote (+1) 8

or you guys are just sheep that d ride almost every single pro and will religiously follow anything a pro says

That's why Cratos gets downvoted?

• Downvote (-1) 1

I mean you're the one complaining about digital reputation points. Who's the sheep again?

i dont care about rep. im annoyed that people are mad at me doing something that someone else also did and that they got praise just because of who they are.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 12

i dont care about rep. im annoyed that people are mad at me doing something that someone else also did and that they got praise just because of who they are.

His approach was also a little different which may or may not play into how a message is received. Still waiting on some scientific studies to back up my hypothesis though.

That's why Cratos gets downvoted?

I recommend you to never get on the wrong side of the argument vs a pro, the circlejerk will downvote you to oblivion.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hey guys I wrote an article talking a bit about the pro league and each team in it. Gave some predictions about how I think the season will play out and a bit of analysis with some graphs for the teams too. Just got into following competitive Halo again and it's the first time I've ever written anything about Halo in general, so I'd appreciate hearing what you think about my predictions and if you have any feedback. Thanks!

Here's a link to my write up, let me know what you think!

http://www.thenorthernindependent.com/gaming/2016/halo-summer-pro-league-2016-season-preview-predictions

Do you have a twitter? 

WHAT THE FUCK.....I roast nerdy and everybody gets mad but then t2 does it and he gets a fucking medal

Dude you put rob the turtle as a higher tier player

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dude you put rob the turtle as a higher tier player

rob the turtle is better than nerdy...........................................