CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So is Naded saying the team didn't practice enough legitimate or is that kind of a cop out he used to partly justify stepping away? I haven't paid close enough attention. I wonder what Hecz thinks about that?? I'm sure he can't like hearing that his team didn't practice enough. Anything he says publicly will probably be very professional so we'll never know.

Halo's future superstars bubu and huke getting the dick from Ogre 1 and his wife in H1 LOL

https://www.twitch.tv/bubudubu_

Ogre 1 and wife: 50

Bubu and huke: 38

I actually matched up against Ogre 1 and his wife the game before that happened.  

First game of halo in months too.

T'was an honor to play against the legend in his natural habitat.  :intensifies: 

erD4.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

I actually matched up against Ogre 1 and his wife the game before that happened.  

First game of halo in months too.

T'was an honor to play against the legend in his natural habitat.  :intensifies: 

erD4.jpg

You guys also played against Bubu and Huke the next game and rage quit. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

man clg just has eg's number. EG is just permatilt when it comes to playing clg.

i agree with the lack of practicing. like how do you expect to win against a team that plays significantly more. i dislike clg but admire their grind and dedication to practice 

That is actually kinda interesting, would there be any effect on the league if the UK left the EU?

No because the European Union =/= Europe

The only possible effect is that it would be harder for the mainland European players to get into the UK for LAN events.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Based on what's been said, CLG put EG in the dumpster. What was the actual score though? Was it a sweep?

There were only 4 games played and CLG still managed to sweep a Bo13

I'm assuming not but without wanting to get in to the conversation too much on here, no way it happens anyway.

Not what the polls are saying :simms:

The fact that EG made it to the finals is pretty ridiculous considering they barely had any practice. Imagine what they could've done if they had more practice.

Ya. They could have won a game.

Maybe.

• Upvote (+1) 2

no one has come close in tournament play since xgames (where they swept eg in wb) 

snipedown and co. just went ssj3 in the finals

Oh boy is going to get boring really soon if no team can beat CLG.

No one even scrims as much as CLG, its bizarre. How can you beat a team that's not only more talented than you, but also works harder than you?

• Upvote (+1) 1

No one even scrims as much as CLG, its bizarre. How can you beat a team that's not only more talented than you, but also works harder than you?

You can't.

Which is why teams should stop scrimming CLG. Starve them of good practice for awhile.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You can't.

Which is why teams should stop scrimming CLG. Starve them of good practice for awhile.

I would still bet on Snakebite and co. if they were scrimming against top level AMs instead of the pro teams 

MemeTeam vs. CLG Scrim, @@SnakeBite? We won't dodge.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It got boring when:

• 3D/Final Boss Won
  • Carbon Won
  • Str8 Rippin Won
  • Triggers Down Won
  • Final Boss Won
  • Instinct Won
  • Ambush Won
  • Evil Geniuses Won
  • CLG Won

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You can't.

It would be the smartest option but horrible for halo if the other pro teams started doing that.

It got boring when:

• 3D/Final Boss Won
  • Carbon Won
  • Str8 Rippin Won
  • Triggers Down Won
  • Final Boss Won
  • Instinct Won
  • Ambush Won
  • Evil Geniuses Won
  • CLG Won

:lxthul:

I can't tell you about that time, but in the Halo3 era there were 3 different LAN winners in each year. I completely stopped watching and playing Halo the whole Reach-H2a era. Right now unless you are a CLG fan it's pretty boring knowing that your team will get stomped and there is no chance since CLG scrims more than the other teams.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Not enough teams take this pro league as seriously as CLG. In fact, this whole league doesn't seem serious at all. Teams do whatever they want, and CLG are the only consistent ones.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not necessarily. We know going in CLG is the best team. But there are still chances for an upset like X-Games. Plus it will be exciting to see matches between EG vs E6, Renegades vs Liquid, the new OpTic with aPG etc.

Even if Uk left European Union, it would still be part of Europe. EU Pro league is Europe pro league, not European Union pro league.

I was thinking more along the lines of the legal and business side of things. Obviously we probably wouldn't see any effect but I'd be interested to see if it would have any impact on ESL.

I can't tell you about that time, but in the Halo3 era there were 3 different LAN winners in each year. I completely stopped watching and playing Halo the whole Reach-H2a era. Right now unless you are a CLG fan it's pretty boring knowing that your team will get stomped and there is no chance since CLG scrims more than the other teams.

I just don't remember a time when the top team was out working everyone by such a wide margin.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Eh, we see teams like RNG and E6 show flashes of brilliance against CLG due to their contrasting playstyles, but CLG is just so balanced and good its hard to counter.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just don't remember a time when the top team was out working everyone by such a wide margin.

god squad in reach were very disciplined in their practice

• Upvote (+1) 1