CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

When you fall asleep early for the first time all week and miss your teams scrim

u7pso92buenrnxtqduva.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

What was Randa's team called in H2A initially? Wasn't it literally "Randa's team"?

Team Randa. They actually went to a tournament like that I think, lmao

When you fall asleep early for the first time all week and miss your teams scrim

u7pso92buenrnxtqduva.gif

SMH chad, what kinda fan are you...

@@VinFTW Also why did you change their name from Elevate? It's still 3/4th's of Elevate, no announcements about the org disappearing. They're still Elevate.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What was Randa's team called in H2A initially? Wasn't it literally "Randa's team"?

So much hype when they were steamrolling teams in scrims.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

what happened to swift kill?

Apparently he's taking a break from Halo. Sad to see, really. He was a great guy, didn't mind we made jokes because I think he knew we all respected him.

Shit like this is really turning me off from Beyond. It's related to Pro League, it should be fine to talk about it in this thread. By all means talk about completely unrelated stuff like cereal, memes, and other random shit. But when it comes to talking about Halo, it's not allowed?

It wouldn't be much of a problem if people from this thread would actually use the settings thread.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@VinFTW Also why did you change their name from Elevate? It's still 3/4th's of Elevate, no announcements about the org disappearing. They're still Elevate.

I tried to go by what the !series was saying on Cntra and Ryanoob's chat, but it wasn't consistent/serious. So I just went with Heinz's team. I didn't want to assume the team had an org and possibly misrepresent the org.

So I went with the safe route till I can get confirmation. 

Maybe @@TsengMao can confirm if this is indeed the current eLevate roster?

I trust you though Chad, if you're sure of it I'll just put eLevate from now on. 

eLevate beat Allegiance you say?

:thinking:

powerrankings523.png

And Allegiance beat Optic, so your point?...

Power Ranks are a SHAMBLES

I tried to go by what the !series was saying on Cntra and Ryanoob's chat, but it wasn't consistent/serious. So I just went with Heinz's team. I didn't want to assume the team had an org and possibly misrepresent the org.

So I went with the safe route till I can get confirmation. 

Maybe @@TsengMao can confirm if this is indeed the current eLevate roster?

I trust you though Chad, if you're sure of it I'll just put eLevate from now on. 

It's Elevate running with 4th's. Right now? Falcated. Next time? Could be a different 4th. 

Does anyone know what happened with Naded last night?

He got dropped for aPG ;).

No but apparently he just all of a sudden wasn't in the lobby and he left a message in the discord they had.

Aint been on here in like a month can someone bring me up to speed on whats happened please?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Aint been on here in like a month can someone bring me up to speed on whats happened please?

Ogre 2 retired, everything else is irrelevant.

• Upvote (+1) 8

It's Elevate running with 4th's. Right now? Falcated. Next time? Could be a different 4th. 

I'll probably just put Elevate And under w/ the roster I'll put parentheses around the possible 4th. 

Fun fact: If you reference the most recent power rankings, there has been one instance this week of a team beating a team ranked higher than them / losing to a team ranked lower than them.

That one instance: #7 Allegiance lost to unranked eLevate.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like Naded, but I think I'd be okay with this.

Same. It just makes too much sense. I don't think they can even make changes right now though anyways, but if they are struggling when the roster lock is I could see them going after him.

Fun fact: If you reference the most recent power rankings, there have been zero instances this week of a team beating a team ranked higher than them / losing to a team ranked lower than them.

The only exception being Allegiance losing to eLevate.

You can't just say that and then follow it up with an "exception".

You can't just say that and then follow it up with an "exception".

Yea I just realized that. I edited in the second sentence after realizing ALG lost to an unranked team.

Let me fix it.

Same. It just makes too much sense. I don't think they can even make changes right now though anyways, but if they are struggling when the roster lock is I could see them going after him.

It makes sense, except for the fact that Naded is their best player, especially in objective game types.

Apg is good though, for sure.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1