CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i matched 2gre earlier in h3 (i think)

ive played 10 games of h3 total in my entire life

he stopped playing

:tear:

He's streaming some sub games with Ogre1 right now.  Would have preferred them running train in dubs but I'll take it. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Was about to mention how the production of the CSGO on TBS was great, then they had to quit a game because of some technical issue. Lol esports have come so far, but still have so far to go.

Was about to mention how the production of the CSGO on TBS was great, then they had to quit a game because of some technical issue. Lol esports have come so far, but still have so far to go.

The "technical issue" was that they showed the damn IP address on live TV...

• Upvote (+1) 5

football still has to go to commercial several times and has down time while the refs watch replays..

The "technical issue" was that they showed the damn IP address on live TV...

:apg:  :walshy:  :intensifies:  :wutface:  :holmes:  :mj:  :uncledrew:  :poop:  :whoa:  :huh:  :stern:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Oh man  :wutface: Real talk though, I love to play CS. But I agree with Summit that there's just an insane amount of exposure now, seems a bit excessive how many matches there are, a qualifier for a qualifier every weekend. It's like the NBA on steroids nowadays, much prefer the more eventful Halo 2/3 with MLG schedule. I digress here though  :simms:

Edit: Did Naded just rage quit the scrim?

so did naded just rage quit scrims or did something happen?

My guess is something happened. You could probably tell if he rage quit, like there would be some rage involved, not just disappearing.

But they handled it perfectly. They acknowledged there was a slight issue, continued talking but not dragging on about the last match, showed another 101 video, and we were back into the match no worse for the wear. I don't think that equates to having "so far to go." There are always going to be technical issues. There are issues in traditional sports as well (think scoreboard/clock issues in basketball).

• Upvote (+1) 4

My guess is something happened. You could probably tell if he rage quit, like there would be some rage involved, not just disappearing.

He's always raging though

I just heard Naded quit the scrim any info? Did he leave the team? There are reports of Maniac being spotted at Best Buy returning his new tv, can anyone confirm? (Seriously though hope it's nothing too serious.)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Xd9ppn6.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Naded disappears, suddenly Ogre 2 joins the lobby. #TheReturn  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

ELEAGUE IS ON TBS !!!!!

FUCK SCRIMS

My girlfriend was actually watching this. She called me into the living room to show me that, "Call of Duty is on TV."  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Elevate is currently playing Allegiance. Elevate is Heinz, Randa, Danoxide and Falcated. Don't know if Swiftkill was dropped or maybe he couldn't play tonight.

Edit: Randa updated a command in chat and says Swiftkill decided to take a break from Halo

• Upvote (+1) 5

My girlfriend was actually watching this. She called me into the living room to show me that, "Call of Duty is on TV."  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:

Mine came into the room and made me change it  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Mine came into the room and made me change it :mj:

Mine made me watch Deadpool instead of scrims. I accept.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not ganna lie, it's hard to root against E6 since I really am a fan of Bubu! :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

OT: But I feel bad for everyone who was #TeamCapt

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

If you can lose to a person who isn't even a top .01%er without him even trying, you're shit. Onyx 1600s can't beat Optic Gary when he's not trying.

That's some broken logic, yo. Onyx players are the top 10% of the whole population that play Halo. Just because those folks don't play on a pro level doesn't make them garbage.

Then again, I can't tell if you're being facetious. You've always struck me as the more intelligent players.

• Upvote (+1) 4