CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I already know what the controversy is going to be about for this week's ranks. Prepare your jimmies for rustling.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I already know what the controversy is going to be about for this week's ranks. Prepare your jimmies for rustling.

lets-get-ready-to-rustle.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

Heads up y'all, first GOAT sighting since retirement! Twitch.tv/ogre2

Dan it, missed it by a sec.

So how do I tell my friends I can't hang out anymore cuz the GOAT is streaming?

Heads up y'all, first GOAT sighting since retirement! Twitch.tv/ogre2

Dan it, missed it by a sec.

this is the first time i beat someone in posting info

• Upvote (+1) 1

So how do I tell my friends I can't hang out anymore cuz the GOAT is streaming?

Well, your friends might ask how what you find interesting about a farm animal being broadcasted.

That is in no way how the amateur scene works throughout any eSport ever and it's not because teams "can't stick together" it's because you learn more by teaming with different players, you move on to better teammates, etc.

So they bounce around learning how not to work as a team, how not to develop consistency. There is no stability on which to build from. Maybe it's my traditional sports mind, but that seems like a really awful development system. I have no reference for amateur esports so I could be completely way off base. It just looks like a backwards way of trying to develop.

Edit: I hope I'm not coming off as an asshole. I don't mean any disrespect or anything to any of the players. I'm legitimately confused as to how switching teams so often makes you better. Apologies if I came across kind of...cunty? Is that a word?

• Upvote (+1) 1

That is in no way how the amateur scene works throughout any eSport ever and it's not because teams "can't stick together" it's because you learn more by teaming with different players, you move on to better teammates, etc.

Your next video should be about flag running. Im more impressed with naded's flag runs than i aam sniping
  • Upvote (+1) 2

The top 4 teams of the league make it to season finals. Is it only me who thinks this isn't right? I think watching just 4 teams will be dead.

And also has another HWC been confirmed to happen before the end of this year?

Youre next video should be about flag running. Im more impressed with naded's flag runs than i aam sniping

Well Naded flag running is frame perfect.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So they bounce around learning how not to work as a team, how not to develop consistency. There is no stability on which to build from. Maybe it's my traditional sports mind, but that seems like a really awful development system. I have no reference for amateur esports so I could be completely way off base. It just looks like a backwards way of trying to develop.

Being a better individual is much a much better trait than being good as a team for 3 months until you hit your skill ceiling.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The top 4 teams of the league make it to season finals. Is it only me who thinks this isn't right?

Why not ?

Once again, big shout out to @@RyaNoob for these videos! Not having any pro youtube videos was something I complained about a lot. And I'm glad some pros are fixing that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"My baaaaaaaaaad."

I'm so sorry.

Hey i played vs you in Slayer playlist, i was using my smurf ldiegoz29l . Good games.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

latest episode of RyaNoobs tips: this one is a thrust jump edition

Its really fun for me watching these nerdy movements and jumps becoming more and more incorporated in the meta. I didn't find halo until h3, but I bet this was similar to the button glitches going from a weird trick to try in custom games into game defining mechanics at higher levels.

Just had this thought. How amazing would it be if Ogre 2 and Nadeshot became partners and rebranded the atrociously named "100 Thieves" as Final Boss

NV are moving into that team house though which should help, and ALG did really well in the qualifier for burbank, I think they just hate scrimmaging, as it doesn't mean anything to them.

We just get really pissed off way too easily, having Marcus behind us every night for 2 months will help break the habit. Not an excuse either, we get shit on, then get mad thus leading us to get shit on harder.

and finals isn't top 4 only

• Upvote (+1) 9

I need somebody to clear up whether player stats in a tournament are important or not.

The comments from both pros and fans regarding the matter have been ambiguous. 

Just had this thought. How amazing would it be if Ogre 2 and Nadeshot became partners and rebranded the atrociously named "100 Thieves" as Final Boss

MLG owns the brand don't they?

• Upvote (+1) 1