CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't think I know a single am that doesn't have an ego. I haven't talked to mmmm J0e recently but he's the only one I knew who was humble.

- DanyKnight

- Vetoed

- Very Nerdy

- Tizoxic 

- Rammy

- Septiq

- mmm Joe

- Squall

This is just off the top of my head. Don't group all AMs together like that.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Careful fam, you'll trigger some people here enough to be tilted and get some salty responses. Don't stir like that. SWAG YOLO.

ps. don't get "averaged"

i needed 6 aspirin after reading this 

• Upvote (+1) 5

- DanyKnight

- Vetoed

- Very Nerdy

- Tizoxic

- Rammy

- Septiq

- mmm Joe

- Squall

This is just off the top of my head. Don't group all AMs together like that.

Let's not pretend like nearly every pro has a big ego. I mean, look at @@Cratos, he thinks he's hot shit or something. Like, cmon Carlos, when was the last time you won an event? :kappa:

Edited with a more fair example.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I only ever see it being used in a sarcastic tone.

That's because most of us use it as a joke.  It's such a dumb concept that it's too easy not to use satirically.

Go to tumblr, they're serious about it there.

Let's not pretend like nearly every pro has a big ego. I mean, look at @@Snip3down, he thinks he's hot shit or something. Like, cmon Eric, when was the last time you won an event? :kappa:.

7WQ7CNg.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

All good here, just a rough patch in life right now.

Appreciate the thought <3

Physical activity, working out and running are great for when you are in a funk. It has saved many people from depression
  • Upvote (+1) 4

I'm not akin to how pro leagues are run. Is there a certain amount of weeks that the pro league will run? Does it culminate into a playoffs of sorts with seeding based on record?

I'm not akin to how pro leagues are run. Is there a certain amount of weeks that the pro league will run? Does it culminate into a playoffs of sorts with seeding based on record?

Think this runs 8 weeks? Normally bottom 2 are sent to relegation, and rest go to finals. Though there was talk/confusion that only top 4 would go to finals. And yes, Pro League matches seed finals - which could be bad for teams that only show up on LAN *coughcoughlookatmysigcough*

• Upvote (+1) 1

I presume that is how it works, usually there is a relegation tournament just prior so the top 6 team play at s1 finals whereas the 7th and 8th play the top 2 challenger division teams to see who secures a place in the pro league for the next season. (that is how it is done in the cwl anyway, I imagine the hcs will be run similarly)

• Upvote (+1) 1

- which could be bad for teams that only show up on LAN *coughcoughlookatmysigcough*

NV are moving into that team house though which should help, and ALG did really well in the qualifier for burbank, I think they just hate scrimmaging, as it doesn't mean anything to them.

Don't forget this

I had it in there but I edited it out with like 2 other videos because I didn't want to go overboard with the wall of videos.

Think this runs 8 weeks? Normally bottom 2 are sent to relegation, and rest go to finals. Though there was talk/confusion that only top 4 would go to finals. And yes, Pro League matches seed finals - which could be bad for teams that only show up on LAN *coughcoughlookatmysigcough*

Awesome. I was wondering if the bottom 2 would get to compete at the finals or not. Thanks for the responses.

Hoping Thursday & Friday Pro League means Saturday & Sunday Challenger League online cups or LAN events. Honestly more psyched to see what happens with challenger league :apg:

Edit: And so it begins. Could see Swift Kill & Calm (if there's LAN) joining up with this duo. https://twitter.com/Chriss_cnc/status/734803238621347840

No wonder this Blaze kid is still an AM... He's had more teams than Lenny Lofton. Fucking pick a team and stick together, man. Jesus.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No wonder this Blaze kid is still an AM... He's had more teams than Lenny Lofton. Fucking pick a team and stick together, man. Jesus.

That is in no way how the amateur scene works throughout any eSport ever and it's not because teams "can't stick together" it's because you learn more by teaming with different players, you move on to better teammates, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 2

MLG did one a few years back, pre-H4

Can we get these back for the Halo Players please?!?! D:

• Upvote (+1) 1

About as boring as 11 pages of bashing Cratos. It seems like a majority of the people here know he's an opinionated asshole, so why keep talking about it?

Clg hasn't lost a series in months. Should we stop talking about halo too? Clg is just going to win everything anyways