CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

When are the team skins are coming out? I wanna rep my boys over at Team EnVy already.

Same day team doubles drops.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

I'm stupidly hyped but very cautious for challenger league details.

I hope it's extremely robust and worthwhile.

It was actually really exciting to watch and root for all off these up and coming teams.

• Upvote (+1) 3

>not supporting beyond

:poop:

If you really feel that strongly about it, just give them a donation and enable ad block. It should be better for both parties.

About as boring as 11 pages of bashing Cratos.  It seems like a majority of the people here know he's an opinionated asshole, so why keep talking about it?

I used to defend him.  But now all I do is yawn.

I honestly think he finds entertainment in triggering people.

GIF-Boring-Bored-This-is-boring-Im-bored

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think if Rockets made their first franchise appearance in Halo 5, some people here would hate them too. 

tbh I've always wondered about rockets being in competitive settings ... why not precision power weapons only (sniper, railgun, grenade launcher)?  I understand that setup/control is important and rockets are a reward for smart positioning, etc., but it's always seemed slightly absurd that a (relatively) low-skill weapon is used in competitive gameplay

You really think the community is "creating" this villain? The guy seems to love being perceived that way, and of course there are worse people in the world, but this is a halo forum, and I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone worse in this community. 

I think he doesn't give a shit about anything except making money and winning - and that's a perfectly fine mentality. Beyond that, some folks love blabbing about him all the time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Cant wait to see the AM roster mania, in my opinion there is a team out there that can be formed that can absolutely take down the 8th seed in the pro league. Danoxide is a monster, Heinz is a genius. I hope some of these top tier AM's can swallow their egos and run games with each other, Being an ex "AM" player, EGO's are yuge out there.  

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

For those curious, Week 1 was Thursday and Friday and it looks like it will remain like that for Pro League this summer in NA

• Upvote (+1) 2

just so you guys know @@Yiws will kill you in MM. he doesn't have a soul. TB brotherhood means nothing to him, he will slaughter you and show no remorse

• Upvote (+1) 3

tumblr_o6cio6uGsd1slsalco1_500.gif

I think anyone really gives a shit about Cratos acting like he does do they? I'd much prefer him to act as he does (which lets be honest isn't bad by any stretch of the imagination) than have him all candyfloss which would reek of insincerity. It's the same with most professionalism topics, of course there's a baseline of professionalism but the expectation for individuals is far too high. If the general tone doesn't align with perceptions or answers appear forced modern audiences can see it a mile off which IMO is far more damaging.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So wait. Pro league matches 2 days per week but only 1 broadcast per week? That seems silly. I must be reading that wrong.

EU is one night only not NA

• Upvote (+1) 5

He isn't triggering anyone, he is just an asshole.

He isn't triggering anyone?????

Can someone explain why there are 11+ pages bashing him then? 

I think @@ATP is correct with regards his motivation, his only concern is winning. He cares about competitive halo and wants it to do well, just does not know how to properly articulate that at times and is misunderstood. A bit like ACHES is in call of duty. Both clearly care about their respective communities but are just so aggressive in their opinions that they come off like assholes. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Just because someone comments/responds to a topic doesn't make them "triggered."

• Upvote (+1) 3

I guess we are also "triggered" by RADAR .
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I hope some of these top tier AM's can swallow their egos and run games with each other

1428632525998.gif

I don't think I know a single am that doesn't have an ego. I haven't talked to mmmm J0e recently but he's the only one I knew who was humble.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Watched the end of the TL Elevate scrim and the Optic match during lunch break at work today. So happy that Optic pulled through.

Naded when on form is so good to watch!

Also "triggered" is such a PC bulshit word.

Careful fam, you'll trigger some people here enough to be tilted and get some salty responses. Don't stir like that. SWAG YOLO.

ps. don't get "averaged"

• Upvote (+1) 7

50 should be fine.

These are the gamertags I need:

Team Name - Gamertag

Deception - Batchford

Next Chapter - DecBot

Bens Coffee Lads - Havoc LP

True Fighters Gaming - TF Mephisto

Dinosaurs - Qristola

Fantastic4 - Rqmpage

Penta - Penta Septic

Vitality - Vitality Hborg

Online Wolves - Fable FPS

Orbit - Blajnd

Realest Tins - Lunny

Menace - Menace Mersu

Better Than Average - AnAverageGenius

dzs - dzs Ferox

Pulse - slgslg31

Alright, got every series from this tournament now. Will make it available probably early tomorrow as it needs a web publish, otherwise i can only screencap them :)

• Upvote (+1) 5