CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

PM me the links if you can so we can block that.

(Same with anyone else having this issue).

Happenes every time you load the forums.

PM me the links if you can so we can block that.

(Same with anyone else having this issue).

It's not with any specific ads in particular. It's with every ad, every time the page loads it jumps down. Here's a gif of it happening on my phone:

71cIPhW.gif

I suspect it's because the forum content is being displayed relative to the position of the ad which means as the ad loads the content moves down to make space for it. Then again I haven't done any HTML or CSS in ages.

Anyway, I'll stop complaining in here because it's not relevant.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's not with any specific ads in particular. It's with every ad, every time the page loads it jumps down. Here's a gif of it happening on my phone:

71cIPhW.gif

I suspect it's because the forum content is being displayed relative to the position of the ad which means as the ad loads the content moves down to make space for it. Then again I haven't done any HTML or CSS in ages.

Anyway, I'll stop complaining in here because it's not relevant.

You learn to live with it honestly lol It becomes habit to wait a second before clicking on here.

Also I would have loved to see a second series between Liquid and Optic yesterday. I know everyone was probably tired, but Optic was playing immensely better by the end of the tourney than the winners semis. Definitely could've been a different series the second go around.

Hey guys - I am working on a fix for the advert frames pushing down content / loading after page content.

I know its annoying.

Nice. Never reported it before because I thought it wasn't fixable. I've gone to OT of GD so many times because of that ad loading.

Keep up the good work, gents.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Nice. Never reported it before because I thought it wasn't fixable. I've gone to OT of GD so many times because of that ad loading.

Keep up the good work, gents.

Our advert provider engineering team provide us with code - we plug it in. The code they provided was not as... smooth as I would have liked.

Initially (if anyone recalls this) if you had adblock enabled with the old ad code they had us using, it would block all content on the forum, until you disabled adblock. A funny punishment of sorts but not practical at all, so we have had to adjust the code about 1,000 times.

Liquid's only loss all week was against CLG...I'm excited to see them at 8th anyway!

after the embarrassing scrim situation vs Optic, I really thought they were falling apart. Since then, they've strung together a reaaaaallly impressive run, and they were dominant this past weekend. I'd think that, save for CLG, EG, and E6, there's not any other team I could rationalize as definitively better than Liquid.

Side note, has any information been release re: the pay scale of sorts for Pro League? From what I understand, at first people thought it was only the T4 getting paid, but that was a dispelled rumor, right?

after the embarrassing scrim situation vs Optic, I really thought they were falling apart. Since then, they've strung together a reaaaaallly impressive run, and they were dominant this past weekend. I'd think that, save for CLG, EG, and E6, there's not any other team I could rationalize as definitively better than Liquid.

Side note, has any information been release re: the pay scale of sorts for Pro League? From what I understand, at first people thought it was only the T4 getting paid, but that was a dispelled rumor, right?

Im happy for Assault , he seems like a nice guy.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

that guy is the shadiest 343 employee lol he should know not to try to say something funny lol

Damn you're boring.  It's like, you just have the same shtick on repeat.  You're like that guy who does the same dad jokes all the time and never gets the punchline right.

• Upvote (+1) 8

:intel:

speaking of intel i would really like to know if the pro league will be Bo5 or Bo7 

so if a pro or some shady employee would hook me up i'd appreciate it 

• Upvote (+1) 2

music videos

I was about to ask why he would ever choose any of those songs, then I realized what they all have in common.

Well done.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Checking the forums for the first time in a few days, I see that Cratos is still a douche.

And the sky is still blue.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Eh, you guys love to disproportionally gang up on Cratos. He's not the most eloquent person, but speaks his mind. Sure, it's abrasive at times, but the hivemind mentality of "creating villains" is rather tiresome.

There are a lot worse people in this world that deserve the ire present here.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Hey guys - I am working on a fix for the advert frames pushing down content / loading after page content. 

I know its annoying.

Would be the greatest thing to come out of 2016 so far  :simms:  

No issues on desktop but my mobile has almost fallen victim to being smashed to pieces more times than I can count due to this.  

Damn you're boring.  It's like, you just have the same shtick on repeat.  You're like that guy who does the same dad jokes all the time and never gets the punchline right.

About as boring as 11 pages of bashing Cratos.  It seems like a majority of the people here know he's an opinionated asshole, so why keep talking about it?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Eh, you guys love to disproportionally gang up on Cratos. He's not the most eloquent person, but speaks his mind. Sure, it's abrasive at times, but the hivemind mentality of "creating villains" is rather tiresome.

There are a lot worse people in this world that deserve the ire present here.

You really think the community is "creating" this villain? The guy seems to love being perceived that way, and of course there are worse people in the world, but this is a halo forum, and I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone worse in this community. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Someone mentioned this a while back but it got buried.

The funny thing about this Cratos situation is he said the LCQ was boring because "The teams that were supposed to win, won."

However, he predicted that OpTic would not make it. So, in his eyes, the team that was supposed to win, didn't win. Contradictory at it's finest, ladies and gents.

I honestly think he finds entertainment in triggering people.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I honestly think he finds entertainment in triggering people.

He isn't triggering anyone, he is just an asshole.

• Upvote (+1) 1