CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

accidental double post

Congrats to optic and liquid

Now thats more like it. 

This is awesome, now 343...pls make an emblem or so as a tribute to him ! ( I will give you money for it)

Edit : Seeing this many tweets at him about his retirement....makes me so sad.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sometimes people mistake saying whatever thing comes to mind without taking a second to think as "telling it like it is" or "keeping it real". maybe it's just a cultural thing, but there are a lot of people who value a stupid opinion voiced with confidence more than someone showing "weakness" by being thoughtful about something.

Wouldn't want to hurt someone's feelings by telling them the truth... #SafeSpace

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wouldn't want to hurt someone's feelings by telling them the truth... #SafeSpace

You missed the point. I don't have a problem with frank discussion and I hate the "safespace" idea. I'm just pointing out that spouting stupid crap without thinking about it isn't "telling it like it is". Let me give you an example with your profile picture. Kanye said he was 50 percent more influential than any other human being (let's assume for discussion that he was being serious). To you, that would probably be keeping it real or telling it like it is; to me that's just dumb shit that's verifiably false.

This is very off-topic, though.

It was nice to see snipedown and towey commentate.

• Upvote (+1) 8

This is awesome, now 343...pls make an emblem or so as a tribute to him ! ( I will give you money for it)

Edit : Seeing this many tweets at him about his retirement....makes me so sad.

I wouldn't be surprised if they added a Goat emblem in the next update.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So on one hand, I can't say I'm rooting for a team called "French Toast Mafia" in the Pro League. Which Sucks

On the other hand, Halo eSports getting those OpTiC views tho

So on one hand, I can't say I'm rooting for a team called "French Toast Mafia" in the Pro League. Which Sucks

On the other hand, Halo eSports getting those OpTiC views tho

fEXRnft.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

Is there any way to go back farther into a players custom games on halo5arena?

Trying to get the stats for the EU LCQ @@charas

Are Pro League matches Bo5 or Bo7?

Assuming Bo5,

E6 3-1 RNG

ALG 3-0 NV

CLG 3-1 OpTic

EG 3-0 TL

E6 3-0 NV

CLG 3-0 TL

ALG 3-2 RNG

EG 3-0 OpTic

not biased at all :lxthul:

EG and E6 are going to be closer than I thought this week for the community power rankings. Haven't added it up yet but it'll be interesting.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Still praying that don't do it in a shitty way. Let me buy a CLG skin, an OpTic skin, etc. 

Don't force me to buy a "HCS" pack which could give me a Reality Check AR and CLG Pistol.

while it would be nice to buy just what we want, a "HCS pack" would likely generate far more revenue AND support all teams involved more equitably. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG and E6 are going to be closer than I thought this week for the community power rankings. Haven't added it up yet but it'll be interesting.

thanks for reminding me to get in on that

• Upvote (+1) 1

You missed the point. I don't have a problem with frank discussion and I hate the "safespace" idea. I'm just pointing out that spouting stupid crap without thinking about it isn't "telling it like it is". Let me give you an example with your profile picture. Kanye said he was 50 percent more influential than any other human being (let's assume for discussion that he was being serious). To you, that would probably be keeping it real or telling it like it is; to me that's just dumb shit that's verifiably false.

This is very off-topic, though.

It was nice to see snipedown and towey commentate.

Who listens to Kanye anyways.

On Topic: I hope the professional casters watch Towey rebroadcast there is lots of knowledge there.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Who listens to Kanye anyways.

On Topic: I hope the professional casters watch Towey rebroadcast there is lots of knowledge there.

I feel like him and Ryanoob are the 2 best casters right now. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

while it would be nice to buy just what we want, a "HCS pack" would likely generate far more revenue AND support all teams involved more equitably. 

If I wanted to support EG, I'd buy an EG skin. 

Like I said, I hope they don't do it shitty for the sake of more revenue.

If I wanted to support EG, I'd buy an EG skin. 

Like I said, I hope they don't do it shitty for the sake of more revenue.

i just want all the pros getting paid, not just the popular orgs. will someone pleas think of "no barber but we tapen" (i know.. they arent pro)

imagine spending 10 bucks and getting an e6 set

:wutface:

i change my mind. fuck equality.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

views tho

sick album, single handedly got optic through the LCQ

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but that isn't what @Ugug said... at all.

Is there any way to go back farther into a players custom games on halo5arena?

Trying to get the stats for the EU LCQ @@charas

Unfortunately it´s not possible at the moment. Another one on my todo list..

Can search back the last 50 custom games to find games in common for two players, maybe i can help you this way but might be too late if a game is not within the last 50 custom games.

For anything else i will have to take a closer look, just a bit busy at work today.

• Upvote (+1) 3

imagine spending 10 bucks and getting an e6 set

:wutface:

i change my mind. fuck equality.

Think of the mind games with that emblem though. The other team will spend half the game wondering what the hell your emblem is and by that time it's too late!

• Upvote (+1) 1

So will pro league be played online every week, or are all the teams spending the summer in CA?

So will pro league be played online every week, or are all the teams spending the summer in CA?

It will be played online, I think it's 2 online matches every week for a team?