CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I've seen very conflicting things on here so far about whether the spot on Liquid is Assaults or APG's. Does anyone know for sure who the spot belongs to?

Assault.

@@aPG clarified earlier. 

Guys to save yourselves any speculation about TL: I feel that if I were to evem ask to have my spot back at this point it would be disrespectful to Assault as a friend and player. I've known clete for almost a decade now and am so unbelieveably happy with his performance this weekend along with all of TL as a whole. They are/were a force to be reckoned with and you all can finally see how much potential those players have in them. So in summary if it wasn't clear. Assault will 100% be the 4th for the abd I'll be on the team for now as a sub until the roster change period where I'll try to get picked up by another top team point in being selfish here for my uncircumstances. I will be competing still and have no plans of stopping anytime soon. Shit happens andI've been dealt with a shitty hand, but I'm making the best out of it. Once again congrats to TL, well deserved from their hard work.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Otherwise, get that stupid shit out of your system and focus on success.

I mean, to play devil's advocate... he's been this way for a while and has already seen more success over the last six months than most other Halo pros have in that same time-span. Maybe his approach is what helps him be successful. Either way, this "advice" isn't likely to make much sense to someone who is already both focused and successful.

When are we all going to learn that pros/people won't always talk/act exactly the way we'd prefer them to? You don't have to agree with them but for the love of Disney, learn to LET IT GO

Just so you guys know I'm not a troll or trolling I'm a very serious person and I say it like it is

How do we know this post isn't a troll :apg:
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Still praying that don't do it in a shitty way. Let me buy a CLG skin, an OpTic skin, etc. 

Don't force me to buy a "HCS" pack which could give me a Reality Check AR and CLG Pistol.

Don't hold your breath. It would be amazing, but they seem to always take the most amazing possibility and do it one step down. Still great, but not quite perfect.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Still praying that don't do it in a shitty way. Let me buy a CLG skin, an OpTic skin, etc.

Don't force me to buy a "HCS" pack which could give me a Reality Check AR and CLG Pistol.

Probably will be all 8 pro league team logos for like $19.99 or something. Or an individual teams complete set (pistol, AR, DMR, BR, SMG) for like $8.99. You just know EG, CLG and OpTic fans would eat those up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Probably will be all 8 pro league team logos for like $19.99 or something. Or an individual teams complete set (pistol, AR, DMR, BR, SMG) for like $8.99. You just know EG, CLG and OpTic fans would eat those up.

As long as the money goes towards HWC 2017, I'm down.

• Upvote (+1) 2

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Individual team packs with an AR skin, Pistol skin, armor set, and emblem would be lit
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Individual team packs with an AR skin, Pistol skin, armor set, and emblem would be lit

I'd go with just weapon skins. Easier to skin/model for 343, more relatable to the player in first person, would make the packs cheaper which incentivizes more purchases.

Armors would be dope but I'd take 3-4 Team AR/Pistol packs rather than a big CLG pack and nothing else.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd go with just weapon skins. Easier to skin/model for 343, more relatable to the player in first person, would make the packs cheaper which incentivizes more purchases.

Armors would be dope but I'd take 3-4 Team AR/Pistol packs rather than a big CLG pack and nothing else.

True. Now a CLG World Champs Armor Set in the same vein as Denial's AW Exo Suit from CoD World's would do just fine though

CJP0_6SUkAAH_I7.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Would be sick if they could somehow do player armors. For example, find out what armor Roy uses the most (% of gameplay) then toss the EG logo on it for a "Roy armor." I don't know if 343 would be able to find out this information, but this would be awesome for people like me that root for players more than orgs.

True. Now a CLG World Champs Armor Set in the same vein as Denial's AW Exo Suit from CoD World's would do just fine though

CJP0_6SUkAAH_I7.jpg

Orange and Black just does it for me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't really like the idea of only doing armor or w/e for just the HWC winner. It sounds cool and all but we might as well just rep all of the orgs that are relevant along with players. Halo 5 isn't going to last that long. If they were to establish some sort of continuity with it and take it all to H6 and so on it would be different and make a lot more sense to make things super reserved with special skins being a bit like a hall of fame that would exist forever once a team made it.

Guys to save yourselves any speculation about TL: I feel that if I were to evem ask to have my spot back at this point it would be disrespectful to Assault as a friend and player. I've known clete for almost a decade now and am so unbelieveably happy with his performance this weekend along with all of TL as a whole. They are/were a force to be reckoned with and you all can finally see how much potential those players have in them. So in summary if it wasn't clear. Assault will 100% be the 4th for the abd I'll be on the team for now as a sub until the roster change period where I'll try to get picked up by another top team point in being selfish here for my uncircumstances. I will be competing still and have no plans of stopping anytime soon. Shit happens andI've been dealt with a shitty hand, but I'm making the best out of it. Once again congrats to TL, well deserved from their hard work.

The amount of class shown here is refreshing. Just when I thought my aPG fandom couldn't possibly grow any more. Dammit, here come the tears again.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Weapon skins and emblems would be good enough for me. And req points better be able to buy them, I've saved up over 500k waiting for these packs.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Team logos on armour sets are 100% doable. Prepare your wallets. Hashtag Intel.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Let's not forget, we still have these incoming.

LrCRrAz.png

Edit: Just saw someone post about this a page or so ago, oh well

How about coming up 1 year. hmm

• Upvote (+1) 1

But remember guys the hydra is a skillful weapon that DEFINITELY belongs in competitive play. That AMAZING play reminds me of the time when I got spammed around the wall by a plasma caster. I really got outplayed tbh. :simms:

Seems to me like 343 really needs to stop "buffing" things. But allow me to disengage from this putrid "settings" discussion.

Congratulations to French Toast Mafia and Elevate for advancing through the LCQ and making top 8!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, Halo has grown over the past year, and I'd like to see it continue to grow. The viewer numbers are up and will continue to go up with regular exposure, this is why we have the pro league. 

The more viewers Halo brings in, the better the sponsors will be, and with better sponsor the bigger prize pool available to the pro players will be. Being more professional will also leader to bigger sponsors.

Nobody is going to get demerits for teabagging.

Just as big as the tournaments and league play, is the top players actually streaming and being entertaining. Lethul does it, snakebite's stream is good earlier in the day. We all know snipedown, Naded, and Ninja stream. 

I know and it's stupid.

I never like the idea of a pro league, but if it also comes with faux morally righteous rules, then it can go to hell. Cratos said nothing offensive, or vulgar, yet che is all like "keep it up big man, you'll hurt your team when pro league starts." Get  the fuck over yourself.

This would hurt not just Cratos, but other players too, like lxthul. So now Lxthul has to tone down how he is in stream becaue he doesn't want to get suspended by fucking che? Eat a dick

Do you want sponsors, do you want their to continue to be a Halo scene? Cratos isn't getting this response from Che for just this one tweet. It's literally every single piece of idiocy and filth that has come out of his mouth since he has been a pro.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2