CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Casters are so bad at switching screens now and its depressing me, along with the fact that Optic makes me sad

Casters are so bad at switching screens now and its depressing me, along with the fact that Optic makes me sad

Watch Towey, or Snip3down. I really can't stand the random camera changes and commentating.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This isn't the Red Soxs.

Wish I could upvote this 2004 times.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Did OpTic just not communicate anything? They lost both flag games because they just left a flag out and let it get returned

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watch Towey, or Snip3down. I really can't stand the random camera changes and commentating.

Snipedown is going hard with the stats too.  Those 2 aren't doing a bad job casting

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can someone tell me what is happening right now in the Halo stream chat?

Guys, it's not surprising that Optic is so inconsistent.

Naded is an extremely cerebral player. He was making a lot of plays that others who may not understand Halo as well (cough) weren't even ready for or willing to help with. That long flag toss, for example.

The good teams are also well-oiled teams. Even when they have an off-night in the talent or shot department, their overall team unity and strategy can help them survive. Optic looks really good when they feel good, but they don't know how to play when they aren't "on."

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't even think OpTic did anything better than Liquid. Liquid played better as a team, they had better power weapon control, better powerup control. The bagging worked as well. They were simply the better team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic has some of the worst flag play I've ever seen unless it's an opening strat run from Naded and Ace.  After that, it's like they're playing FFA. 

I think it's probably best to reserve final judgements until we see how Optic does in losers bracket....but oh boy, OpTilt is in full effect

Since Optic picked up their current squad they're probably 40-15 or something ridiculous against Liquid in scrims(inb4 someone corrects me with a more accurate number). And this is Liquid without APG

• Upvote (+1) 1

Here's an idea: every time Optic loses an official match, it's not because they are tilting, but because they are playing at their true level and their true level isn't good enough. 

But if you're the type of person who thinks scrims are the be all and end all then you probably won't agree. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can someone tell me what is happening right now in the Halo stream chat?

Optic fans are in......Denial. did I do that right? 

I think shooting bodies killed OpTic's mentality. It's why they tilted and lost that game in a dominant fashion. Pretty smart from Team Liquid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I suspect they won't make it to Pro League, which begs the question, what the hell is Hecz going to do? Vision will be hilarious whatever he decides.

Optic up again right now.. Not even a chance to untilt.. This could be bad.