CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Edit: literally milliseconds

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Optic can still turn this around, but Liquid is looking much stronger at this point. Optic needs to move past the tilt.

Yeah but two OS, Fuel Rod, and 49-35? 

I'd call it foreshadowing.

lol it's like taking a terrible shot in basketball. If it works out, great, but that doesn't mean it was a smart decision.

I don't care that he's bagging/shooting bodies. My favorite player is @ContrA. I just think that there's a time and a place, and during a firefight may not be one of them lol.

Again, they won and it worked out, but it wasn't smart. That's all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic regretting taking that day off now?

Again?

:walshy:

I personally do not care. I loved it when Lunchbox got bagged actually. But I can certainly understand why people think it's immature to do it when you want Esports to be taken seriously. I don't see "u suck" in SC tournaments instead of "GG" at the end.

I think both sides have some merit even if I agree with one more then the other. 

Stellur is playing like a god

At this point I just want to see Hecz raise hell and cut the whole roster if they don't get in, they haven't performed since @@ContrA and @@Aries was on the team.

• Upvote (+1) 9

It's really hard to root for Optic when they play like this all the time :/ They looked like they had so much potential.

At this point I just want to see Hecz raise hell and cut the whole roster if they don't get in, they haven't performed since @@ContrA and @@Aries was on the team.

But... What can hecz actually do to fix the team lol? They are a set team of 4 pretty good players.

Edit: Unless he buys out CLG I guess

Interesting idea but do you think he would try and pick up 4 other Challenger players, or try and buy one of the Pro League rosters?

I mean if anything OpTic should be happy we bitch like crazy and there's a Losers Bracket.

• Upvote (+1) 1