CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That's how it was/is for am players. Some players are extremely good at things like sniping that the team makes it a priority to put the sniper in his hands. This is how it was when I was on Adrenaline Rush in 2010, I got every single snipe that was on our side of the map.

Or every team with Snipedown the last 8 years.
  • Upvote (+1) 9

Leaving for family dinner in 30 minutes. Won't see all of Optic vs. TL and might miss the whole end.

:mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:

That's how it was/is for am players. Some players are extremely good at things like sniping that the team makes it a priority to put the sniper in his hands. This is how it was when I was on Adrenaline Rush in 2010, I got every single snipe that was on our side of the map.

It makes sense when you put it that way. So would he not have someone come take caster then?

Or every team with Snipedown the last 8 years.

To be fair it's understandable.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What happened with Catastrophe today was just unfortunate event after unfortunate event :mj:

What happened with Catastrophe today was just unfortunate event after unfortunate event :mj:

I guess you could say it was a catastrophe  :lxthul:

Plz don't neg me. I know how bad it was.

It makes sense when you put it that way. So would he not have someone come take caster then?

he didnt even call it out when he died. It's like he didnt care about snipe at all

Spartan just got killed while teabagging. I get why teams teabag against Optic but have some chill.

Spartan just took a death to teabag/shoot a body. Moronic.

Yeah but two OS, Fuel Rod, and 49-35? 

I'd call it foreshadowing.